• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

When it started and I heard that music I thought it was a sex video.

Seem this guy is gonna get love all over him if he keep scoring because his gonna get more sex video again and again and again........provided he keep raping the net
  • Like 1

From eurosport:

TALKING POINT

How did Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa fare on their debuts? Despite some nice touches, Costa looked isolated in the first half and similar to the player who featured in Spain’s disastrous World Cup campaign. But he improved in the second half and took his goal well after ghosting between two players. Meanwhile Fabregas looked impressive as a sitting midfielder and executed some deft through balls. And he produced a trademark pass to set up Costa’s goal.

Good thing Costa scored. I can imagine the massive criticism he would have received if he didn't.
  • Like 3

He doesn't look as old or ugly as people make him out to be on here tbh. Sure, he isn't the most handsome fella but he isn't ugly either.

I agree. He looks buffed up and ready to kick ass. I like that :D
  • Like 1

Quite surprised at his pace yesterday, he looked very sharp.

Proved that his hamstring problem is behind once and for all, no excuses to start slow now. No doubt some people would bring it out again in a few weeks if he hasn't hit the ground running straight away though.

Jokes aside, even he looks much better then he looked in Liverpool shirt :D

I disagree. I think Torres and Liverpool jersey are a perfect match, both are shit.

• Like 1