Diego Costa

Spike

Just as good as Suarez, get him for £32m, we won't regret it. Maybe straight swap with Mata?

It's a little early to say that. Suarez has been playing amazingly for years while Costa was in the Shadow of Falcao and Agüero. It's his first outstanding season.

It's a little early to say that. Suarez has been playing amazingly for years while Costa was in the Shadow of Falcao and Agüero. It's his first outstanding season.

Not really 11/12 he was average, then got suspended for 9 games for that racist incident. Last season was his really first world class one, Costa is having the same now this time.

Costa was average last season and this is his first good season.

One season wonder, anyone?

he wasnt average last season. get your facts right before assuming things which are not true.

Costa is very young, energic and smart in the pitch, which makes him a super-profitable investment. I am sure signing him will never end up with something like signing torres. Even costa doesn't adapt to premier league well, we can still sell him for a good price. of course selling players is always a sad thing and that is the least I wish. anyway, the risk is quite low. really hope to see him play for chelsea.

he wasnt average last season. get your facts right before assuming things which are not true.

Scored 10 goals in 31 games. He was okay but far from,great...

And I.just realize he's 25. Everyone here keep saying he is very.young?! He is young but not very young as everyone suggesting...

And I.just realize he's 25. Everyone here keep saying he is very.young?! He is young but not very young as everyone suggesting...

just proved my argument. you havent watched one game from him 2 seasons ago. he played on the wings mostly, because of falcao. thats why he didnt score much, because their game was based upon Falcao. he still got 10 goals AND 12 assists. thats not uninmpressive if you ask me, for someone, who only plays the second fiddle to the top tier striker. he was already a beast the season before. and he was great for Rayo Vallecano too.

just proved my argument. you havent watched one game from him 2 seasons ago. he played on the wings mostly, because of falcao. thats why he didnt score much, because their game was based upon Falcao. he still got 10 goals AND 12 assists. thats not uninmpressive if you ask me, for someone, who only plays the second fiddle to the top tier striker. he was already a beast the season before. and he was great for Rayo Vallecano too.

I watched at least 10 games last season and I know whete he played etc. unlike rest of you I am.not super excited about him, and in my.opinion he.is.not yet there.with Lewandowski, Suarez, aquero etc... But.I agree he is.better than torres, eto and Ba which isn't really that hard.

I watched at least 10 games last season and I know whete he played etc. unlike rest of you I am.not super excited about him, and in my.opinion he.is.not yet there.with Lewandowski, Suarez, aquero etc... But.I agree he is.better than torres, eto and Ba which isn't really that hard.

Imo he is as good as Lewan and this season proves that. Suarez, Aguero, Falcao, Cavani, Ibra are best in the world level, hardly anyone is up there with them. They have been doing that for some time now.

Strikers are best at 25-30, i think he would make instant impact and he's also great for future 4-5 years, also we don't need young talent, we need proven player.

Strikers are best at 25-30, i think he would make instant impact and he's also great for future 4-5 years, also we don't need young talent, we need proven player.

As I already said he is.better than.our strikers, but I don't think he is worth 32 mil pounds...thas what we paid for Hazard 32 mil... I know the prices are inflated etc but it's too much anyway..

As I already said he is.better than.our strikers, but I don't think he is worth 32 mil pounds...thas what we paid for Hazard 32 mil... I know the prices are inflated etc but it's too much anyway..

If he is avaliable now than it's worth imo, of course if this was summer i would say that's too much, if we want to fight for the title and go far in CL this year, lacking of proper striker can be later crucial.

We have to sign a striker, now or in summer, and i think it's better to sign someone now to have easier time this season than wait till summer...

Maybe i'm greedy though...