Diego Costa

Spike

Hasn't scored in 2014 yet? He hasn't actually been scoring in like his last 4 matches I think. Not on the best form atm, lets wait and see was this just a good spell or he is just on a bad patch.

We alwaya buy strikers that are out of form so this could actually happen.....and end like torres :-D

Howcome you are so sure that Mata's request was to be only transferred to Manchester United Football Club and not on a loan/sold to another club that would be good for everyone?

Because he isn't going elsewhere...

Do you think if Athletico Madrid offered the same amount of money as United and Mata was happy to go there we wouldn't be sending him there? It's quite obviously the only option.

No player is a guaranteed success, but people who call him a "one season wonder" really should look up his history (which isnt exactly hard).

In two and a half seasons in Spain, in which he has played a lot as a winger, he has managed to accumulate 39 goals and 12 assists in 58 starts. It might be worth adding that he played in Rayo Vallecano 2011/12.
He is a pig, but it might just be what we need. I would prefer Rooney, but you cant always get what you want.

Mata has a choice in it as well you know. Jesus.

His choice was to be a starter for us not go to manutd, didn't happen. But we should have exhausted all options like swapping for costa before thinking of my most hated club manure. That's what's annoying me.

Diego costa will be a good signing, but........