• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

Jose pointed it out, he's not just a big 'Andy Carroll' esque striker, obviously Costa is much better with the ball but he's also very smart without it, his movement is what excites me the most though, how long has it been since we've had a proper striker who makes smart runs? Feels like forever.

Also after reading what Jose had to say re Costa, I believe this guy will be a massive success here, can't wait for the season to start.

• Like 1

No. Just go back to the main menu, load the CFC save and he'll be healthy as a horse again.

Too late for that, he scored a hattrick against Arsenal :D

• Like 1

The Atletico fans have a 31-page thread on one of their forums lambasting Costa because he said Mourinho is the best manager in the world lol... and I thought RAWK was anti-Mourinho!

http://www.colchonero.com/diego_costa_mourinho_es_el_mejor_entrenador_del_mundo-itemap-1-141917-1.htm

" Mouriño es el mejor comprador del mundo,de entrenador no tiene nada.costa sin el cholo vas a fracasar y ya cambiatas esa mierda de frase"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

The Atletico fans have a 31-page thread on one of their forums lambasting Costa because he said Mourinho is the best manager in the world lol... and I thought RAWK was anti-Mourinho!

http://www.colchonero.com/diego_costa_mourinho_es_el_mejor_entrenador_del_mundo-itemap-1-141917-1.htm

The RAWK thread on Mourinho is truly sickening. They're obsessed by him, but what else do you expect from that gutter club.

About Costa's Mourinho comments. I read a retraction on Marca.com with Costa basically saying he never said that and how Simeone is still his numero uno.

The RAWK thread on Mourinho is truly sickening. They're obsessed by him, but what else do you expect from that gutter club.

About Costa's Mourinho comments. I read a retraction on Marca.com with Costa basically saying he never said that and how Simeone is still his numero uno.

Really? The Chelsea website itself has quoted him saying it. http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/07/first-words--diego-costa.html

Edit: just found it. Chelsea mistranslated him then I guess. http://www.marca.com/2014/07/25/en/football/spanish_football/1406286003.html

Edited by LeChels_

Any in depth videos of Costa out there? Not just the ones with his goals and shitty techno background music.

Not really in depth but here's a video of Costa vs Real with english commentary. No music. Really shows his fightermentality and his clever off the ball movement,

I think the scoutnation video is also a pretty good video.

He really seems like a handfull for central defenders. clever runs, extremely alert and he doesn't shy away from a physical battle.

• Like 1

Seems that in games against less defensive teams Costa's intelligent runs serve him well. I'm not sure how he'll fare against parked buses because he's not very good in tight spaces.