Diego Costa

Spike

Cavani also does not have a great long-range shot. so thats not really an argument pro cavani and contra costa. problem is, we have literally no choices left. costa is available (i think), cavani maybe too (but will be very expensive) and thats basically it...2 options arent that much, eh

Well may be you can add Suarez to that list. If Liverpool fail to qualify for the Champions league, his release clause will be activated (around 80M£ for PL and 70M£ for the rest of europe)

Well may be you can add Suarez to that list. If Liverpool fail to qualify for the Champions league, his release clause will be activated (around 80M£ for PL and 70M£ for the rest of europe)

we will never pay 70 or 80 m for Suarez. especially after Mous comments about FFP and so on.

we will never pay 70 or 80 m for Suarez. especially after Mous comments about FFP and so on.

I don't think that would be a problem for us for FFP, at the beginning of the next season, we will receive the full 300M£ from adidas and we will sell our deadwood.

How about Bentenke? Balotelli would be great if he wasn't a dickhead. Costa is the best available right now. Shaaraway? Lol he's a beast and young, just wishful thinking and highly unlikely.

We can easily sign El Shaarawy but he's a winger and we don't need him.
Benteke is a good all round footballer, he can keep the ball, link up with other players, but he isn't great. Would be a good second choice striker but we need a world class one like you can find in every other big club.

</blockquote>

Bentenke could be world class, the only reason he isn't is cause he plays with fucking Aston Villa! And Shaaraway can play CF, that's what he played before Balotelli got there. I'd be good with them or Costa.

Agree.

My favorite WC team is Brazil and was glad when Diego Costa chose to play for Spain tbh. He's too much of a hothead, and a Materazzi-type of defender would easily get under his skin to try and get a red card.

A good striker, yes, but his quick temper worries me. But, we need a striker so desperately at this point I'd take anyone.

Did he chose Spain. He is listed as being in the national team of Brazil here http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/diego-costa/profil/spieler_44779.html

IIRC he debuted last year vs Russia at the bridge.

Is he playing against real tonight? Will watch that game to see how he does

Probably, and we can watch Courtios too.

Athletico!!!!! They're by far my favorite Spanish team. Koke, Costa, Turan, Courtois, Villa!? Can't wait to watch future Chelsea players beat Real Madrid!

Major scoop from journo @1RobBeasley: he posted question "Can you name three strikers on Mourinho's wish list?" I answered correctly: "Diego Costa, Edinson Cavani and Mario Mandzukic."

Sure enough, this morning I saw that Diego Costa has just shifted his sponsor from Nike to Adidas. Boys and girls, I think we finally got our striker. I'm so desperate at this point I'll take anybody. Please god make it happen.

Sure enough, this morning I saw that Diego Costa has just shifted his sponsor from Nike to Adidas.

So what? Some of our players are Nike athletes: Hazard, Torres, Cole etc.

Atletico's lineup: Courtois, Juanfran, Godín, Miranda, Insua, Gabi, Koke, Diego, Arda Turan, Raúl García, Diego Costa

So what? Some of our players are Nike athletes: Hazard, Torres, Cole etc.

Atletico's lineup: Courtois, Juanfran, Godín, Miranda, Insua, Gabi, Koke, Diego, Arda Turan, Raúl García, Diego Costa

Torres switch to adidas last year actually but I get your point