Diego Costa

Spike

BBC Transfer News @BBCTransferNews

Official account of the BBC. Follow for all the latest transfer news and updates

BBC.co.uk

They are telling BS btw:

Diego Costa agrees to join Chelsea in the summer and will complete his £32M move #CFC

Mario Balotelli linked with a move to Chelsea as Mourinho confirms interest in the striker #CFC

Jose Mourinho has not ruled out a sensational return of Didier Drogba to Chelsea #CFC

So according to them, we would have Balotelli + Costa + Drogba...

We need a striker now, we don't need a new keeper for a few seasons....but still I don't like this.

Does this make us a better team next year? Almost certainly if Costa is the real deal.

Does it make financial sense to do it like this? Pretty much yes.

Do I like it? Not really, but I trust Jose.

I believe our search for a striker should begin after the World Cup. There is no need to rush in because we will be spending a lot of money on a position we really need.

Tbh, i expect we will lose courtois at some point, as are we really gonna loan him for 3 years? I can't see Jose dropping Cech within that timeframe especially as he is still performing. It would be ashame to lose a world class keeper who we could have for a decade. But it wouldn't surprise me, Courtois home is Atletico much more than it is here.

I'd imagine demba would also be on the way out if this was to happen.

Tbh, i expect we will lose courtois at some point, as are we really gonna loan him for 3 years? I can't see Jose dropping Cech within that timeframe especially as he is still performing. It would be ashame to lose a world class keeper who we could have for a decade. But it wouldn't surprise me, Courtois home is Atletico much more than it is here.

I'd imagine demba would also be on the way out if this was to happen.

this is his 3rd year at Atletico already.

Costa would really suit our style but he is going to be in great demand come the summer.

Competition for his signing will become fierce especially after the World Cup. I can't see Atletico agreeing to any deal before the World Cup, knowing his fee will no doubt increase as he scores goals for Spain.