Diego Costa

Spike

Because we won’t be the only club offering money. But we’ll be the only club that can offer something they want.
Cech still has at least 5 years on top level.

We should not care what they want,Costa has a release clause and if we activate it then Atletico can do fuck all.

We been waiting for cunt that can score bag of goals, some here want Suarez to be their cu t but at the moment he signed a new deal and is too cost but if we can buy costa and still have our keeper then welcome cunt costa

How many cunts were you waiting for ?

The one you accept as Your cunt

He could have just easily gotten himself sent off.

True but I think sometimes having a player like that is a risk worth taking. None of our strikers are players I would class as annoying shits to the opposition defenders, I feel we need a bully in our side.

He is as good as a Chelsea player now, unless he broke his leg next week and rule out for 6 months or something. This guy is just too good and his work rate is AMAZING like Suarez, they were 3-0 up with like 5 mins to go and he was still making runs.

Actually think about it if Cavani is 55m, Falcao 50m...etc then this guy at 32m is a bargain. He will BE OUR PLAYER IN THE SUMMER. Can#t wait to see him banging them in for us. Oh and also his ego is Mourinho equivalent on the field, he argues with ref all the time. About time we got someone at ST instead of a retired African legend, disable knee crappy dude or a blonde who is stealing for a living.

Just my two cents:

Costa is obviously very good finisher but La liga is one of weakest leagues when comes to defence. Their high line of play and super offensive tactics allow strikers to score bunch of goals...Also Atletico is made to play on striker, Costa would have half less service and space. He is average outside the penalty area, he cant take powerful shots like Aguero or Ibra or Drogba. Certainly. he could be equaly good as Negredo in Premier league, but I doubt he can reach Aguero or Suarez. If we are to buy top striker, we should target Aguero quality, not Negredo quality.

Also he is massive cunt and could get red card every second game...plus his fighting, provocation and frustrations dont belong to Chelsea.