Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

“Don’t think I didn’t think about it [playing for Arsenal’s rivals when I decided to join Chelsea]. I will keep the Gunner feeling forever and I know that I will return to Highbury [Emirates Stadium] and [it] will be a special moment, but I am a committed guy,” Fábregas said.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/08/cesc-fabregas-chelsea-arsenal

Highbury? Cesc doesn't even know where Arsenal play these days :lol:

Holy shit, The only place to be got perma'd!?

What happened?

Don't know.

I did saw a guy with the name TOPB and was wondering if it was him. I guess it must have been his new account since he got banned. :D

Anyhow

Premier League - 'Gunner forever' Fabregas committed to Chelsea

Your post had nothing to do with oscar, but as I laughed on it you brought Oscar into a convo about Ramires drive and penetration. It still doesn't have anything to do with oscar... Oscar and Ramires played together endless times and will play another bunch... I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho played a 433 with oscar as 3rd midfielder and Ramires as a wing. Your assumption that Ramires replaces oscar in the most difficult matches and not a winger is only that, an assumption... we have a new style and things done last season may not happen again in this one. Maybe Ramires replaces Oscar, maybe Schürrle or maybe he doesn't start those matches. We'll find out in a couple of weeks. I still have no idea why you brought oscar in a conversation about what Ramires can offer or not.

Some of you look really obsessed about some players...

At least admit what you say and imply instead of playing the innocent card. My post had nothing to do with my love for oscar. Ramires isn't a threat for Oscar... and I'm a Chelsea fan, not a player's fan, whoever works better in the team has my approval and I'll be happy about it.

Oscar and Schürrle are still squad players for the big games. Look at Arsenal away, City Away, PSG away/home, Atletico away/home, Everton this weekend etc... and the results are there, why break it when it doesn't need fixing. Aside from the back four, Willian/Hazard/Ramires where almost always sure of a spot in these games. Im advocating for getting Oscar into the team in those matches but he'll have to fight for it and up his consistency same as Schürrle (though im not a big fan of the german).

Holy shit, The only place to be got perma'd!?

What happened?

Yea I don't know why.....

We're loosing personalities on the forum. Kojo, bushman :lol: toptb, bluemourinhoking, and many others.

I wish we could give increasing lengthy suspensions for each offense instead of total banning

We're loosing personalities on the forum. Kojo, bushman :lol: toptb, bluemourinhoking, and many others.

I wish we could give increasing lengthy suspensions for each offense instead of total banning

Trolls and idiots like bushman fully deserved their bans, but TOPTB has been one of my favorite posters over the past couple of years.

He must've done something serious.

Don't know.

I did saw a guy with the name TOPB and was wondering if it was him. I guess it must have been his new account since he got banned. :D

Anyhow

Premier League - 'Gunner forever' Fabregas committed to Chelsea

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-fabregas-im-committed-chelsea-150323503--sow.html

Gotta say it must be hard to be Cesc. It's very obvious he's trying to keep everyone happy: Arsenal fans, Chelsea fans, and Barcelona fans, but some people will still hear what they want to hear.

SKY headline for the same article: Cesc Fabregas says he is committed to Chelsea (Arsenal fans: "Traitor!")

Daily Mail headline: Cesc Fabregas reveals he 'will always feel like a Gunner' and it will be a 'special moment' returning to Arsenal with Chelsea (Arsenal fans: "Liar!")

:lol:

In reality, it was just a small part of a big interview in which he was asked by the interviewer how a gunner can play for Chelsea. It's a very good interview, actually. He says all the right things. Even the gunner part is surprisingly all right.

Trolls and idiots like bushman fully deserved their bans, but TOPTB has been one of my favorite posters over the past couple of years.

He must've done something serious.

Lads, I understand you may not of seen my post in another thread but please move on and stick to the topic in hand.

Thanks.

The song combined with Spain's passing play

Finally found the cure for my insomnia

:lol: The game against France was nothing in comparison to the Macedonia game. Pass-pass-pass-pass-pass. It was almost hypnotizing. I've seen on BBC that Cesc set his personal record for Spain in that game, completing over 120 passes or something. Xavi would be proud.

I'll tell you this. Even if I agreed he compromises our midfield as much as some others believe, I would still keep this man in every match of the season...

I think we'll need some time to settle the midfield and defense with the new attacking system in place, I think 3-4 matches further we'll have a better idea of how we'll look for the rest of the season. If he needs more legs by his side, then we should switch to 4-3-3 (I think we should regardless of anything else, this team is perfect for a 4-3-3) with either Ramires or Oscar by his side. I think our second half formation is really ideal. Maybe Schurrle is having a little bit of world champion hangover or just struggling with his fitness after a busy summer. He and Willian are good options, but I'd insist with both Ramires and Oscar in addition to Cesc and Matic. Cesc is as important in this team imo as Costa is. I hope he doesn't have a second half of season sleeper (some say he normally doesn't produce much then, and so doesn't Oscar, so we really need both to prove everyone wrong).

He's been instrumental to this change of style we've had. Even if he doesn't give the assist to a goal, more often than not he made a good pass starting the play. He's the kind of 'compromise' that is worth. The thing is I'm not even convinced he compromises at all. We just need to move to 4-3-3 for all and once and keep smiling.