Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Question to him after the game : 'Your relationship with Diego Costa is really fruitful, you've assisted for the 6th consecutive game, blah blah ... how do you feel?'

Fabregas : 'I don't know, I just want to win trophies.'

He's right, though. As he says, it doesn't matter who scores, who assists, they're a team. As long as we're winning, I don't care who's scoring or assisting.

Though winding up Arsenal fans is always nice. :P

He's right, though. As he says, it doesn't matter who scores, who assists, they're a team. As long as we're winning, I don't care who's scoring or assisting.

Though winding up Arsenal fans is always nice. :P

REMY scoring will wind up the scousers and the gooners

the love story between him and Costa is far better than Mata - Fernando Torres, let alone Twilight since i never count that a love story :ph34r:

What a weird day I'm having, 2 different people mentioning Twilight twice in a day. You and Kezza in Costa thread.

Now that's something to be proud of.

Had a great game today, along with Costa and Eden. Most touches, most passes, 6 key passes, 94% pass completion, 2 assists.

we've only played 4 games though, are they counting his last 2 Arsenal games as well?

Average passer Cesc Fàbregas (btw why all the other players that have some sign - don't know the proper name in English - in their names have it, but Fàbregas is written as Fabregas?) had a 95% pass accuracy today according to Squawka.

The second goal was a thing of beauty with Fabregas and Hazard linking up well to crave the Swansea defence open before Fabregas cut the ball back to Costa who fired the ball into the roof of the net. Fabregas ended the game with an astonishing 95% pass success rate and when he was moved into the number ten position for the second half he really started to control proceedings.
BYvgRuU.png
Four of his five crosses found their man and he played six key passes including the assist. Few players in the division can match his vision and ability to pick a pass and Chelsea have done well to bring him in. His work rate is good but Mourinho will have learnt today that he cannot play just Fabregas and Nemanja Matic in the midfield against the good sides, he needs to play with Ramires as well to make it a three.
Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/chelseas-dynamic-duo-do-it-again/177425#X1cfrYoPXSPUJIWm.99

Not so bad for an average passer: 6 key passes (don't remember any of them being a through ball), 95% accuracy, two assists today, six overall in four matches.

I do agree about their point about the 3-man midfield. We should just switch to 4-3-3 and walk the league :P

We do look much suited for 4-3-3 than 4-2-3-1 and at least now - during early days - I can see it bringing more stability to our defense. We must play our second half formation against City imo, though I could see Mourinho replacing Oscar - and not Schurrle - for Ramires because of his pace. I'd still rather the opposite as André seems to be having some world champion hangover.

Average passer Cesc Fàbregas (btw why all the other players that have some sign - don't know the proper name in English - in their names have it, but Fàbregas is written as Fabregas?) had a 95% pass accuracy today according to Squawka.

Not so bad for an average passer: 6 key passes (don't remember any of them being a through ball), 95% accuracy, two assists today, six overall in four matches.

I do agree about their point about the 3-man midfield. We should just switch to 4-3-3 and walk the league :P

We do look much suited for 4-3-3 than 4-2-3-1 and at least now - during early days - I can see it bringing more stability to our defense. We must play our second half formation against City imo, though I could see Mourinho replacing Oscar - and not Schurrle - for Ramires because of his pace. I'd still rather the opposite as André seems to be having some world champion hangover.

I totally agree...something like:

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=4ky07