John Stones

Sidzeret

Everton will only let John Stones join Chelsea if they get £30m plus Victor Moses for him. (Source: Daily Mail)

Well, if we give them Moses as well, it might actually force Mourinho to get a quality RW. It's like killing two birds with one stone...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like everton realised that they got fucked over by that lukaku's deal...

Probably, they want their money back, lol. Shame, Liverpool not interested in our player, otherwise we will milking our Torres money back.

nope. never.

We all love our Captain, our Legend but if Everton asked for a straight swap of Terry and Stones i would certainly agree to it. Terry is very old now and doesn't have many years left in him, while on the other side Stones is young and one of the greatest young defenders.I know it would hurt to see him go but we have to stop clinging to the past and not let our emotions overwhelm us.

We all love our Captain, our Legend but if Everton asked for a straight swap of Terry and Stones i would certainly agree to it. Terry is very old now and doesn't have many years left in him, while on the other side Stones is young and one of the greatest young defenders.I know it would hurt to see him go but we have to stop clinging to the past and not let our emotions overwhelm us.

It's irrelevant anyway as he wouldn't play for them

Would anyone take a straight swap with JT?

better question probably

Would anyone take a straight swap with Cahill ?

Because I think no matter what happen, if stones comes with big money and Cahill still here is make us have very far from ideal in centreback situation

First if mou choose to playing safe, probably he still seeing cahil as more reliable defender than young CB

Second, Mourinho will make zouma 4th choice CB

Mourinho very rare to field 2 young center back together at same time.

With stones come here with very big money, it probably make pressure from mourinho to play stones ahead zouma to prove his transfer its good decision.

Therefore, as 4th choice Zouma will be barely play its will be shame and sad because he actually become much better and have great aspect to get develop. Make it worse, zouma will get selected behind overpriced youngster which actually only have 1 season first team football

I think that deal is the only good way, if didnt want to block zouma progress , but sadly its probably not gonna happen

Terry is 17 years at the club, that is something you do not throw away easily!

Stones has a lot of years in him, he is loved by the supporters and the club does not need the money.

I can understand the toffees, it's gonna get expensive!

I have only one wish, do not be to harsh, when he is going to make mistakes!

You can't have it both ways!

Stones still lacks experience!

But is passing is so much better than Zoumas, lol.

I would be ok with the club going up to £35m, since the squad is already pretty strong and some money is likely to come in from sales of Salah, Luis and maybe a few others. I rate Stones highly, and his purchase is unlikely to stop CFC from going for another player, as it seems pretty clear already that no star-signing is happening. Most likely we will see backup-players on CM and LB (if even that, maybe the talk of a CM was before Mikel decided to stay) and Chelsea can easily afford that, an expensive Stones or not.

Young CB's that are as comfortable with the ball as Stones is do not grow on trees. A buy here will also make sure our strikers arent stopped by him when we play our rivals in the future (as he will be picked up by a top club for sure).

I also strongly think that Terry from this season onwards will be shifted out more and more, as we already know CFC play in a certain way to protect him, it is not sustainable in the long run.

"£25m is an insult. To the club and to Stones. Shaw went for £30m and he's just an over rated chubby lad. Mangala went for £32m and he's a glorified Titus fucking Bramble. John Stones is the future of the England defence."

Lol. That's true.

This situation will be repeating until August 31 (approximately) and that day we will have signed John Stones for between 25 and 32 million pounds (1)... Martinez (cheap philosopher) will sell to their supporters that he is a very hard guy negotiating to defend the honor of Everton (2)... Then we will have signed the best centre-back in England for the next decade (3) ... Everton supporters will be thinking that Martinez (cheap philosopher) has saved their honor (4).. . and everyone is happy (end of the story) (5).

mou_aplaude.gif

It's just a matter of time...

Regards.

terry is old but JT is also 100 times the defender john stones is. JT was PL's best defender last season. was stones even everton's best defender?JT is the heart and soul of this team. letting go off JT, DD and cech in 1 year would be disastorous. we wont be a squad. just a bunch of players playing together. no identity, nothing.

The way we are pushing for this transfer, I feel the club are already preparing for the inevitable retirement of JT and see both Him and Zouma as the future. So it's not far fetched to see the two young defenders as our starting CB in a year or two. What I will find unacceptable however is if we are pushing for this transfer for the wrong reason i,e to limit Zouma's playing time and chances which may force him out of the club eventually which is a legitimate concern for those against this transfer and it's understandable. I hope we are in it for the right reasons i,e the former and not the latter as the Frenchman has passed every test thrown at him so far in exceptional fashion.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You