John Stones

Sidzeret

We have other areas that we must to strength first.

You may as well give up any hope you have of us signing any attacking players. Not happening.

LB, maybe a CB, done.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea are preparing an improved offer for John Stones but will not get into a bidding war for the Everton defender. The Premier League champions have had a £26m bid rejected already.(The Sun)

Easy to say that , when no one else has bid haha

30m+ for Stones is a joke. I seriously cant believe people here are happy with it but are laughing at Sterling for 49m.

We have Zouma to fill Stones role. Why the hell we need to spend 30m on Stones is beyond me.

We need to improve our attack and midfield too, instead we will splash 50m pounds on Stones and Baba who wont even play. Great.

30m+ for Stones is a joke. I seriously cant believe people here are happy with it but are laughing at Sterling for 49m.

We have Zouma to fill Stones role. Why the hell we need to spend 30m on Stones is beyond me.

We need to improve our attack and midfield too, instead we will splash 50m pounds on Stones and Baba who wont even play. Great.

If given the choice of getting 2 of the most exciting defenders , or keeping the same worn out squad. I would choose the first , and be positive about it. Even if its nothing like ,what i had hoped from the window.

If given the choice of getting 2 of the most exciting defenders , or keeping the same worn out squad. I would choose the first , and be positive about it. Even if its nothing like ,what i had hoped from the window.

Agree. Just pay what they fucking want. If we dont someone else will come in.

Gosh Pizy. Why are you always so pessimistic? :carlo:

Because we've had a pretty shit transfer window by our high standards.

It's also pretty disheartening that our manager continuously says that we don't need players in positions that even us plebs on the Internet can see need upgrading.

I want to see Chelsea take that next step up and join the truly elite sides. It's seems that we've instead gone the conservative "we're good enough already" route. We've seen this approach fail just within the past few years.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You