John Stones

Sidzeret

If given the choice of getting 2 of the most exciting defenders , or keeping the same worn out squad. I would choose the first , and be positive about it. Even if its nothing like ,what i had hoped from the window.

For that money we could bid for Gimenez or someone who is actualy top CB already.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERTON SUBMIT KOUBALY BID

Everton have submitted an offer to Napoli for French centre-backKalidou Koubaly, according to Gazetta dello Sport.

Exact details of the bid have not been revealed but, with the 24-year-old expected to leave Naples this summer, a move to Goodison Park could materialise.

TOFFEES PONDER HAUSE BID

Everton are weighing up whether to bid for Wolves defenderKortney Hause, according to the Daily Mirror.

The Toffees are expected to dip into the market for a centre-back this summer following the departures of Sylvain Distin and Antolin Alcaraz - who joined La Liga side Las Palmas - and Chelsea’s pursuit of John Stones.

Roberto Martinez is thought to have sent chief scouts to watch the England U20 star in midweek as he looks to bring in a new central defender.

Everton looking for replacements?

First I doubt Martinez would let Stones go until they find a replacement, which means more waiting.

Second, we can't simply pay what they want because the moment we do that, all other teams will start milking money out of us.

I don't think we gave up, it's more mind games to pick the headlines and turn Stones' head towards us.

EVERTON SUBMIT KOUBALY BID

Everton have submitted an offer to Napoli for French centre-backKalidou Koubaly, according to Gazetta dello Sport.

Exact details of the bid have not been revealed but, with the 24-year-old expected to leave Naples this summer, a move to Goodison Park could materialise.

TOFFEES PONDER HAUSE BID

Everton are weighing up whether to bid for Wolves defenderKortney Hause, according to the Daily Mirror.

The Toffees are expected to dip into the market for a centre-back this summer following the departures of Sylvain Distin and Antolin Alcaraz - who joined La Liga side Las Palmas - and Chelsea’s pursuit of John Stones.

Roberto Martinez is thought to have sent chief scouts to watch the England U20 star in midweek as he looks to bring in a new central defender.

Everton looking for replacements?

I have it on good authority that Martinez wants Ben Gibson from Boro to replace Stones.

Let's not forget that Everton allowed Distin and Alcaraz to leave this summer, meaning any CBs they are looking for could be to replace them rather than Stones.

José has executed this perfectly.

Stones' head has been turned, I'd wager. Don't be surprised to see a written transfer request go in soon.

I would be shocked if Stones handed in a transfer request. He just doesn't seem like the greedy type...

I would be shocked if Stones handed in a transfer request. He just doesn't seem like the greedy type...

Mm why is it that a player is 'greedy' if they leave a 'smaller' club for a top four side? I never understood that.

Keep him then , you greasy shit. Maybe you will sell him for £8m in 5 years , after he has stagnated and regressed , playing under your shit tactics and alongside rubbish players .

Let's not forget that Everton allowed Distin and Alcaraz to leave this summer, meaning any CBs they are looking for could be to replace them rather than Stones.

I think they're looking for 2 CB's. From various sources they're linked with many defenders, I count 5-6 names.

Read at good source that Everton are still owing Chelsea around £15m from Lukaku. And to be fair how they're in position to reject £30m bid ? That's 1/4 of their turnover.

Why exactly are you guys getting annoyed at Martinez having the audacity in wanting to keep one of his best if not his best player? The world doesn't revolve around Chelsea believe it or not. Either we overpay like Man City did for Sterling or keep it moving. Everton have no incentive to sell for under £30m especially when his transfer fee is only going to continually increase. Some of you some incredibly entitled like United fans.

The club making the deal public has definitely backfired and only resulted in pissing off Everton. Unless Stones forces a move through expect a bidding war between City, United which will eventually price us out next summer. £50m wouldn't be entirely unrealistic.

Why exactly are you guys getting annoyed at Martinez having the audacity in wanting to keep one of his best if not his best player? The world doesn't revolve around Chelsea believe it or not. Either we overpay like Man City did for Sterling or keep it moving. Everton have no incentive to sell for under £30m especially when his transfer fee is only going to continually increase. Some of you some incredibly entitled like United fans.

The club making the deal public has definitely backfired and only resulted in pissing off Everton. Unless Stones forces a move through expect a bidding war between City, United which will eventually price us out next summer. £50m wouldn't be entirely unrealistic.

we just really dont like him. so obviously we are annoyed if he dosent sell. i dont think he is any good for stones either.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You