John Stones

Sidzeret

they have mirallas, pienaar, mcgeady, delefou for winger options, i am pretty sure they are happy with it.

They sure do but Cuadrado is nevertheless a big international name and would surely start ahead of all players mentioned above. They could even sell one of those lads and if we would offer like Cuadrado + £5-£10m (there is no way we could get back the 30mil for him anymore) with all that cash they could buy another defender. Just speculating though haha...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING: Sky Sources: Everton have no intention of selling John Stones & have told Chelsea twice he is not for sale

Tosh. Of course he is for sale, everyplayer is. Do I really think a top Everton official has contacted SSN to tell them that? No. Why wait until the second bid to do so? Too much conjecture in that story, "apparently" "SSN understands...".

Everton can end this quickly, just issue a statement on your website with Mourinhos words about not selling whatever we bid. (i dont believe that, but mourinho said if they do, we walk away"

More worried about United coming in for him after Ramos played them than Everton basically saying "meet our valuation or no sale."

Have a bad feeling they'll come in and just offer the £34m or whatever like we should and seal it quickly.

Only hope is that Stones himself WANTS to join Chelsea and Mourinho has turned his head.

While originally against the buy because of the price Everton would want, I am starting to think it doesn't matter anymore. I mean since the board is making it clear that we will most likely not sign any other high profile players, does it really matter if we spend 50m or 25m on Stones?

It is not like that 25m we save we are gonna go out there and get Pedro or Witsel as well. Maybe we have to overpay once in a while for the club to realize that you don't always sign players for the 'perfect' price and abandon this Arsenal-like approach of selling players and replace with players that can only cost the same. So if he is gonna be our only signing this window, does it really matter anymore if he costs 30m or 50m?

More worried about United coming in for him after Ramos played them than Everton basically saying "meet our valuation or no sale."

Have a bad feeling they'll come in and just offer the £34m or whatever like we should and seal it quickly.

Only hope is that Stones himself WANTS to join Chelsea and Mourinho has turned his head.

United really need an experienced CB, going for Stones in this price, which will probably mean they're not going for an experienced one, would be a terrible move imo.

Going after titles in the next 2-3 years with Stones-Jones-Smalling would be awesome, for the other clubs.

United really need an experienced CB, going for Stones in this price, which will probably mean they're not going for an experienced one, would be a terrible move imo.

Going after titles in the next 2-3 years with Stones-Jones-Smalling would be awesome, for the other clubs.

Maybe, but there's also the chance he's as good as everyone thinks and slays for United.

Just a taste of what the Everton forum are saying. Delusional as you can imagine.

"£25m is an insult. To the club and to Stones. Shaw went for £30m and he's just an over rated chubby lad. Mangala went for £32m and he's a glorified Titus fucking Bramble. John Stones is the future of the England defence."

---------------------------

"You're right they're cheeky bastards. It's a derisory offer and we should tell them to shove it right up their arse.

The email back should read..

Dear Chelsea,

Hi, thanks for the offer for John, afterwe picked ourselves up off the floor following the fits of laughter we had after reading it, we re-read it incase we mistook the 2 in 25 for a 5 but no we definitely read it right.

Now we have composed ourselves enough from the giggle fits we've been having atter reading your valuation we would like to take this opportunity to remind you you sold a player who was error prone and couldn't defend for 50 million the fact he had hair like Dennis Rusos should have devalued him in our eyes but you still deemed it acceptable to pull PSGs kecks down with it. We can categorically tell you now our kecks are fastened tightly and our belts are done up sound.

Mangala was 32, Luke Shaw 30 so how much crack cocaine have you been smoking to think John Stones is worth 25?

Unless you are prepared to come back with an offer of 55 million (fifty five) then kindly take your offer and shove it up your Portugese managers arse as he quite clearly has his head up there so could perhaps read it better from that angle.

Yours sincerely

Everton Football Club.

Ps, John says hi. "

-----------------------------------

"Anything less than what they got for David Luis shouldn't even be considered."

Needs to be said that we sold David Luiz for 50m Euros, not pounds. How is it so hard to understand that outside of UK everyone is talking in Euros...

Just the simple case of people not really giving any effort before posting. Tells you right away how much they know. I'm getting sick of these couch potatoes who play Fifa Ultimate Team and think the real life football is only influenced by 6 stats each player has...

And people around the world really need to stop comparing the prices of players. David Luiz was a player who won the Champions League and FA Cup, played for Benfica really nicely and was generally very important in our team. Yes we got a great deal, but he wasn't a 21y old footballer with 1 season of PL in his belt like Stones is.

And as they are so fond of comparing players, 26m is actually a fair price for Stones comparing Luiz was a Champions League and FA Cup winner, established Brazil international and at the peak of his career.

Fuckers, I really hope we snatch Stones from them and he turns out well for us, just so we can annoy Everton and Manu.

1. When peolpe compare it to David Luiz it grinds my gears. Because it is not us who valued Luiz at £40m it is PSG, a player is worth what the buying club pay. Secondly although he is not a better Centre back, he is a better footballer than Stones and his CV isn't too shabby. I would bet very good money if Barcelona got offered Luiz or Stones both at £30m tomorrow... theyd pick Luiz.

2. Almost every outlet is reporting £30m will seal the deal, why are they so sure? Briefed by Everton or Stones' people?

Just a taste of what the Everton forum are saying. Delusional as you can imagine.

:lol: The funniest thing I've read on their forum is the suggestion that there will be a bidding war between the English teams as well as the major European powers, namely Barca, Bayern and Real, for Stones' signature after the Euros next year.

Just the simple case of people not really giving any effort before posting. Tells you right away how much they know. I'm getting sick of these couch potatoes who play Fifa Ultimate Team and think the real life football is only influenced by 6 stats each player has...

And people around the world really need to stop comparing the prices of players. David Luiz was a player who won the Champions League and FA Cup, played for Benfica really nicely and was generally very important in our team. Yes we got a great deal, but he wasn't a 21y old footballer with 1 season of PL in his belt like Stones is.

And as they are so fond of comparing players, 26m is actually a fair price for Stones comparing Luiz was a Champions League and FA Cup winner, established Brazil international and at the peak of his career.

Fuckers, I really hope we snatch Stones from them and he turns out well for us, just so we can annoy Everton and Manu.

Your last sentence is exactly what I feel.

I hope it gets really ugly on their end with Stones handing in a transfer request and demanding out. I then hope Stones starts against Everton and scores.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You