John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think José will be livid with the board if we don't sign him in the end. He's clearly priority and target #1 this summer.

Don't think there's a fallback option or someone we'd go after that's cheaper. If he wants him so badly that he'll go over 30m then it's him or bust I think. He's THE guy who will replace Terry.

Even tho Cahill needs being out I think at the moment manure NEED him more than us. Their central defence against PSG was bad. They apparently now offering Evans in with their deal. Now I see that as a plus for us.

Not sure what Stones is waiting for? I mean the choice is simple- be the next John Terry or the next Jagielka

Everton have rejected us 2-3 times, not Stones. His club have to accept our bid so we can negotiate with him. It's possible that he'd sign for us in five minutes.

Everton have rejected us 2-3 times, not Stones. His club have to accept our bid so we can negotiate with him. It's possible that he'd sign for us in five minutes.

Point is he hasn't put in a transfer request, which could help quicken the process.

Point is he hasn't put in a transfer request, which could help quicken the process.

An official transfer request is a desperate move if a club want to keep a player against his will. I think Everton is willing to sell Stones but they want to rip us off.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You