John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fs chelsea put moses in the deal for stones and replace moses with Callejón

Moses is homegrown and looks to offer us something neither Willian nor Cuadrado can: a direct winger.

I say we walk away from this. Zouma looks top class, and next season we can pair him with a 26 year old proven defender and be set for 6-8 years.

Everton are playing hard ball, typical, holding us for ransom, they must want up to 34-40 million pounds for Stones, you gotta be kidding me, ridiculous i say, damn these overpriced english players, no offense but i would pay 26-28 million pounds at most. Wouldn´t be surprised if City or United came calling.

Moses is homegrown and looks to offer us something neither Willian nor Cuadrado can: a direct winger.

I say we walk away from this. Zouma looks top class, and next season we can pair him with a 26 year old proven defender and be set for 6-8 years.

its looking that way

Just a taste of what the Everton forum are saying. Delusional as you can imagine.

"£25m is an insult. To the club and to Stones. Shaw went for £30m and he's just an over rated chubby lad. Mangala went for £32m and he's a glorified Titus fucking Bramble. John Stones is the future of the England defence."

---------------------------

"You're right they're cheeky bastards. It's a derisory offer and we should tell them to shove it right up their arse.

-----------------------------------

"Anything less than what they got for David Luis shouldn't even be considered."

The delusion spreads far and wide on Merseyside. Must be something in the water.

Not in a million years will Stones go for anything close to 50 million. The reason Sterling, Shaw and Luiz went for those prices is because the clubs that agreed to those fees were desperate. We are far from desperate - we are the current PL champions. And any young English defender worth his salt would give his left nut to learn from John Terry in a training session, nevermind as a teammate.

Cahill: 7m. We've won every single trophy possible with him.

you don't need to pay over the odds. we will be wining trophies regardless of whether Stones is in the squad or not.

he's not even a priority. we have no left-backs.

I say we walk away from this. Zouma looks top class, and next season we can pair him with a 26 year old proven top class defenders and be set for 6-8 years.

Who do you have in mind? The market is rather short on 26 y.o. proven defenders...

But I agree. Stones has only little more than half a season in a top league under his belt. Not even in this crazy market that warrants 40+m . I amsure we will easily get him for the same amount in 2-3 years if we still need him then.

Who do you have in mind? The market is rather short on 26 y.o. proven defenders...

But I agree. Stones has only little more than half a season in a top league under his belt. Not even in this crazy market that warrants 40+m . I amsure we will easily get him for the same amount in 2-3 years if we still need him then.

who knows which CB will make his name next year. CBs don't hit their potential until 25-28 anyways.

Everton will only let John Stones join Chelsea if they get £30m plus Victor Moses for him. (Source: Daily Mail)

So they essentially value Stones at £40m.

Think we are gonna eventually settle for something like 25m+ add-on and Moses. Either way if this is true considering Jose's public effort meaning giving up Moses for him is nothing so expect Stones to be a Chelsea player maybe even by the end of next week.

F*** them. I don't think we will offer them more than 30m. Sign another dude from another country will do. We're not in HG crisis.

At least we have made Stones unsettled a bit. Maybe next year he will forced the move if we try again.

Cahill: 7m. We've won every single trophy possible with him.

you don't need to pay over the odds. we will be wining trophies regardless of whether Stones is in the squad or not.

he's not even a priority. we have no left-backs.

Cahill was only that cheap because he had 6 months left on his contract at Bolton, couple of years prior to us getting him Bolton were quoting teams £20m, factor in inflation and the fact Cahill never had the potential ceiling Stones has, that's a lot worse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/5311603/Arsenal-told-by-Bolton-Gary-Cahill-will-cost-20-million.html

Cahill was only that cheap because he had 6 months left on his contract at Bolton, couple of years prior to us getting him Bolton were quoting teams £20m, factor in inflation and the fact Cahill never had the potential ceiling Stones has, that's a lot worse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/5311603/Arsenal-told-by-Bolton-Gary-Cahill-will-cost-20-million.html

but that doesn't take away from the fact that we got him for 7m. who says we won't be in a similar position again? why must we pursue a player with 4 years felt on his contract, meaning we have no leverage whatsoever in negotiation and can only sit on our hands as our bids are rejected.

It's not like Sterling, where Liverpool had to sell as they were planning to invest heavily and Sterling had enough suitors that he could risk sitting out a year.

Stones can't do jack. He can't risk his career by alienating Everton.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You