John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's to hoping that everton keep on rejecting every bid that we put forward.

Activley hoping we DON'T sign a good player who even our legendary CB says will be a special player. Fucking hell, man.

Activley hoping we DON'T sign a good player who even our legendary CB says will be a special player. Fucking hell, man.

25mil bid rejected (so 35mil would be his normal price) for a 21 year old player who is not even as good as atleast 2 of our current players in the same position. fucking hell indeed.

25mil bid rejected (so 35mil would be his normal price) for a 21 year old player who is not even as good as atleast 2 of our current players in the same position. fucking hell indeed.

I'd rather pay the money (however ridiculous it seems) and have him under the very best guidance he can possibly have here than seeing him sign for United or City and become the next Ferdinand or Terry.

I'd rather pay the money (however ridiculous it seems) and have him under the very best guidance he can possibly have here than seeing him sign for United or City and become the next Ferdinand or Terry.

Never rated Anton myself.

i would rather not pay the money and buy an actual world class defender for the same sum (35mil, add 5 more and you ll get hummels, add 15 more and you ll get varane) from the sum we save from this transfer.

whats more is the fact that we can not buy this player when we clearly not need him and jeapordize zouma's development too. i have said it before and i ll say it again, what does zouma think after having aguero, sterling, eriksen and fellaini in his pocket and then getting relegated to 4th CB for this season. sorry, but that is not how its supposed to work.

i would rather not pay the money and buy an actual world class defender for the same sum (35mil, add 5 more and you ll get hummels, add 15 more and you ll get varane) from the sum we save from this transfer.

whats more is the fact that we can not buy this player when we clearly not need him and jeapordize zouma's development too. i have said it before and i ll say it again, what does zouma think after having aguero, sterling, eriksen and fellaini in his pocket and then getting relegated to 4th CB for this season. sorry, but that is not how its supposed to work.

You just listed two literally impossible names.

You just listed two literally impossible names.

why is hummels impossible? BVB are not playing CL this season, so if we are sooo in need of a JT backup so urgently, why not an actual world class defender.

also, BVB, is a team that has sold players to its main rivals while being their only competitors in the league. so dont tell me its impossible.

why is hummels impossible? BVB are not playing CL this season, so if we are sooo in need of a JT backup so urgently, why not an actual world class defender.

also, BVB, is a team that has sold players to its main rivals while being their only competitors in the league. so dont tell me its impossible.

Hummels is basically "Mr. BVB" these days. He's one of the faces of the club. He had the chance to move to United a couple of times and declined to move. Don't think there's a chance he'd leave this summer. Maybe if they have another dismal season.

Hummels is basically "Mr. BVB" these days. He's one of the faces of the club. He had the chance to move to United a couple of times and declined to move. Don't think there's a chance he'd leave this summer. Maybe if they have another dismal season.

then we can get him next season. JT is not going to go from one of the best players in the league to the dud of the season. in case he does, we have zouma and iva.

and then there is otamendi. infact there really are plenty of options available.

Give them Cuadrado. He might be a better fit at Everton anyways.

This saga has a Modric-case written all over it. Luckily no Levy on the opposite side this time.

they have mirallas, pienaar, mcgeady, delefou for winger options, i am pretty sure they are happy with it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You