John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea could give up on Everton defender John Stones, Mourinho hints

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2545173/chelsea-could-give-up-on-john-stones-mourinho-hint

Thats a rubbish article. The stuff about having our own rules is exactly what he said before the 2nd bid. It is most likely a hint to Everton and/or Stones. He is obviously the clubs main priority for defence, I'd expect us to maybe walk away if a bid of 30-32m is knocked back

To think in another option re.a players value could easily be moving onto a different target, but unlikely given how much we obviously want him. It could also be an option of cash plus player. I wouldnt read too much into those quotes

Im not sure where he said that, if it was in his post match presser I thought the official Twitter would tweet it. I thought Stones and Baba at first. If he wants Stones by Swansea, either the club are confident of getting him, or next bid will have to be close to the rumoured 34m ?

Im not sure where he said that, if it was in his post match presser I thought the official Twitter would tweet it. I thought Stones and Baba at first. If he wants Stones by Swansea, either the club are confident of getting him, or next bid will have to be close to the rumoured 34m ?

Should remember that the club is very selective with what they say on Twitter.

I think that finally we are going to sign him. But I have a doubt: as centre-back or as a right-back ?.

Ivanovic is not in their best performance and maybe he could be an option at right-back.

But, if (as seems obvious) Varane is an impossible signing, I would bet heavily on Stones - Zouma to start building the Chelsea of the future.

Regards.

We have Zouma, no need to give so much money for him. If we buy him now, he will be staying on the bench and will pause his improvement. At his age, he must be playing regularly and prove his cost. I don't believe he will be starting instead of Cahill or Terry, even Zouma who is showing far more promise than Stones and is ready to be in our 1st team, finds it hard to fight wit Mou for his place in the team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You