John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton are trying to prove some ridiculous point, but they don't have money to spend so why do they continue with the "we are a big club" bollocks. I hope this comes back to bite them in the ass, in fact, i think it will. Not even yarmo-fucking-lenko wants to go there - says it all really.

I see some comments here: he is overrated: not good enough: we never were interested: bla bla please don't be foolish we were all summer after him, maybe overrated a little bit but he would suit here.

Let's wait if we will do something in the last minute.

Because pacta sunt servanda.

Not in this day and age its a load of bollox. Its just a bit of paper.

Gone are the days when a player goes thru the academy into the 1st team where they retire. Wont be many JTs in the future.

And why should there be. Its a big market and a team or players should be able to goto or play who/where they want. A contracts just about dosh now.

why doesn't John Stones. just Resign and Tear up his contract and just leave for West London Blues FC of Fulham Road and just accept whatever contract Chelsea give him, if he really wants to leave and EvertonianCunters FC of Merseyside Blue won't let him go. that's what I would do.

why doesn't John Stones. just Resign and Tear up his contract and just leave for West London Blues FC of Fulham Road and just accept whatever contract Chelsea give him, if he really wants to leave and EvertonianCunters FC of Merseyside Blue won't let him go. that's what I would do.

he should retire. and then come out of retirement with us. probably not possible...

The first time I saw Stones playing I thought (like many others) the guy was going to be the next big thing, but in his recent games he's been more like the next Gary Cahill. I'd like to have him in the squad, but not any price, not even for 30m. In my humble opinion, AT THE MOMENT, i'd easily pick Zouma ahead of him any day.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You