John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will single anyone out who is constantly annoying people with posts like 'Lol' OR 'LMAO' but that's your usual response when someone has the better of you in a debate.

But carry on working your ticket pal, we will see how far this goes shall we?

yes, i can see that tonight a lot of people have had the better of me. i can see it in stones' performance.

thank you for clearing exactly what you are and what u do, since i am the only one on the form who uses LOL, right?

trying to threaten people with ban, hmmm. classy.

so we have gone from him being overated because he`s English,to fuck him if he doesn`t put in a transfer request,back to he`s overated because he isn`t a faultless one man back 4,to Zouma the black Maldini has no future with us now.

inhale,exhale..

If we're playing against a team who plays with a super quick striker or with multiple strikers we could employ Zouma and Stones or Stones and Cahill. If we're playing against big, lumbering strikers that JT normally devours he can start. Just options.

It's good to have that kind of flexibility.

true. in an ideal world.

but does jose like to tinker with his back 5? wait, does jose like to tinker with his starting 11. i think the answer to both questions is NO.

didierforever actualy makes good opinion that is not agreed with other people here.

He might have wrong responses sometimes, but in reality, this thread got heated because he makes an opinion that goes against 90% of other memeber opinions and everyone blasting him...

So should all members who say ''just get him if we cant anyone else'' or ''fuck it, do it'' be banned too? Because that aint explained opinion at all.

I dont always agree with didier, but I agree with him completely on the Stones topic, I dont give a shit if he is english, if he wants to chelsea and thats why he sucks at everton in tonight game. If anything it shows how immature he is and the 40m quoted is absolute piss. He aint the most talented CB, doesnt have great experience or anything else to back the fee.

If he was for 20m, ok do it. Its risk but worth it. However not for 40m. He is english, he is 21, he starts for Everton. Good ball playing CB. Yes 40m definately.

The way some people excuse his mistakes for everything, while completely blasting Cahill for the same thing, is what realy pissing me off.

Yeah we need another CB but not Stones for 40m. We had chance to get Otamendi if no one else is available.

true. in an ideal world.

but does jose like to tinker with his back 5? wait, does jose like to tinker with his starting 11. i think the answer to both questions is NO.

Yeahh that jose is such a shit manager, he never changes the starting 11 when things are going bad...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You