Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal

Jase

Man of the Match  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

This is what i said in the pre match thread for this game.

They can't cope with being pressed high, even United done it with some degree off success a few weeks back.

If we jump out off the blocks, play at 100mph and don't allow them to breath like we did to Liverpool, this could be over by halftime.

#TomoForModerator

:P

Arsenal were always going to rollover, whether or not we win the season now rests in the hands of Manchester City dropping four points and us beating Liverpool.

Gonna get a chance real soon for this. Next four: 25th at Man U, 29th at Arsenal, 5th Southampton at home and then 13th of April at Liverpool.

Very possible to see them drop 4+ points in that group. Man U is trying to regain a little swagger after advancing in Champions League so this Tuesday's match at Old Trafford is a real redemption game for them. It starts Tuesday.

If they drop 4 or more, it should really come down to the match at Anfield on the 27th of April.

Come on you Chelsea! Win the Trophy! :blue scalf:

I remember in the beginning of the season I wrote I'd love us to thrash teams like Arsenal to strike fear in any opposition and someone told me under Mourinho, we would not play offensive enough in the big games. Today we surely did and what a historical day it became.

Love how the ball ox touched would have gone wide and how he crashed into the ground after wards. That really is selfless dedication, even though in vain. Or maybe he just wanted to be on the pitch in that debacle any more.

Least my friend who recorded it can enjoy the first few minutes or so....

Fab performance and didnt sit back.Added to goal diff and :D :D showed them up.Ref made a mistake but been down to 10 either way and can be sorted really.Now for the next game gotta keep run going and not play how we did against Villa.Tough fixtures coming up and with the other lot winning and games in hand cant afford any slips

Hehehehehe...to be fair though a few Arsenal fans did reckon Wengers 1000th be memorable for the wrong reasons

One of those special days where everything just goes for you. The best start to a match I can remember since those first twenty minutes against Barca with Duffer and Eidur going nuts and a result that sits alongside the 5-0 thumping of United....and on Wenger's 1000th match :getin::getin:

Was never all that worried about this match because....well it's Arsenal. Jose's got Wenger's number but the way we absolutely dismantled them was just beautiful. Crowd were in fantastic voice too and drove home Mourinho's comments about Wenger in style. The Arsenal fans didn't even seem surprised about what happened.

Shame that the media might focus on the red card being given to the wrong player, but it was as complete a performance as we've given in a long time. Everyone played their part and stepped up in impeccable fashion and it was a fabulous response to last week. Could've kept the intensity high and really run the score up but 6-0 at home to Arsenal on Wenger's day is just amazing

It's worrying how much we think the same about football.

The whole sending off changed if all blah blah.It did a bit but his fault for acting like a goalie wrong bloke or not.Besides chin up game years ago was with 10 and we didnt go mental defence wise like they did..either way mehhh happy days!!!!