Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal

Jase

Man of the Match  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Join the club bro. In fact I believe that is the Biggest win of CFC under Jose & CFC's Biggest win over le arse. I will ask my boy Chelsea Chadda to verify

Yep, we had only beat them 5-0 in 1998. This 6-0 (and it could have been more of we wanted to) was our largest ever win over Arsenal!

But what I mean is that I am happy like we had just won the match moments ago. It is close to 2 days and I am still celebrating and watching the replay like a child watching it's favourite cartoon!

:P

Yep, we had only beat them 5-0 in 1998. This 6-0 (and it could have been more of we wanted to) was our largest ever win over Arsenal!

But what I mean is that I am happy like we had just won the match moments ago. It is close to 2 days and I am still celebrating and watching the replay like a child watching it's favourite cartoon!

Well I took that good feeling onto the pitch today in my Sunday League. No, we didn't win 6-0. We drew the #1 team in our league 1-1. I had a damn good game, but we gave up a goal at the very end of the match :( Still I find motivation from Chelsea :D Back to the Stats, I found the same stat you did at Arsenal World. That 6-0 is historic & CFC Fans should cherish this fact, even if the ref can't tell the difference between Walcot, Chamberlain or Gibbs :Goober:

Shame we didn't/couldn't get the 7th goal. That would have been Wenger's heaviest ever defeat as a manager and it coming against Mourinho, us in his 1000th game would be sweet!

This is rather typical. We thrashed one of our title rivals 6-0 and yet most of the talk after the game seem to be about Andre Marriner's mistake and Arsenal's failings. Nothing much about our brilliant performance. :doh:

Yes. MOTD immediately after the edit showed how we 'copied' Liverpool in beating them.

I was at the Library for the League cup game. Vialli ! Vialli ! Vialli !

Yes. MOTD immediately after the edit showed how we 'copied' Liverpool in beating them.

Yup. Said this yesterday..

Pathetic as always from MOTD. Pretty much said we copied Liverpool's approach against Arsenal back in February. As if Liverpool invented such pressing and counter attacking approach when many teams have done it over the years against Wenger's team and oh not to mention, we have done it many times against Arsenal!

Yup. Said this yesterday..

I am definitely having a complete media blackout if Liverpool win the league.

I dont know what it is like where you are, but most of the pundits in England are Liverpool biased. I could not stand the Merseywankfest.

I am definitely having a complete media blackout if Liverpool win the league.

I dont know what it is like where you are, but most of the pundits in England are Liverpool biased. I could not stand the Merseywankfest.

I know that. Duh. :P

Gonna have nightmares if that happen. If we don't win it, then I bloody hope City do!

I was at the Library for the League cup game. Vialli ! Vialli ! Vialli !

The gooners were moaning that it was their reserves they had out that night,that`s why we won 5-0...but we had our reserves out that night as well...it just was that our squad was much stronger than theirs.....nothing`s changed

The gooners were moaning that it was their reserves they had out that night,that`s why we won 5-0...but we had our reserves out that night as well...it just was that our squad was much stronger than theirs.....nothing`s changed

Thought we both had strong teams in the main. They had Berkamp, boamaorte Lundberg etc. We had Poyet, Vialli and most first teamers. Hes here hes there, hes every fucking where Frank Lebouef, Frank Lebouef !!

They are either Liverpool or United arselickers. So are you in the UK as well then ?

Nothing surprising. We are like always the 'Enemy of Football' while they are the 'saviors', the 'angels' of it..

So are you in the UK as well then ?

Sort of. Why do you ask? :carlo:

Nothing surprising. We are like always the 'Enemy of Football' while they are the 'saviors', the 'angels' of it..

Sort of. Why do you ask? :carlo:

Just curious :D . You have 'Nowhere' on your sig, but English flag.

'Sort of' adds to the intrigue now