Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal

Jase

Man of the Match  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

1897658_650135491700439_233604476_n.jpg

1922426_10152055326098931_123806868_n.jp

we're the only ones to keep a clean sheet :P

I went out tonight with my Chelsea jersey and a guy approached me to talk about the match, lol, and invited me to watch El Clasico tomorrow.

Even non-supporters were excited about us today

very nice. I was more excited for the 1st two goals when it was 11 v 11. On another matchday, I would have loved to see an even-strength 3-0 or 4-0 win. I guess if Eto'o weren't injured, the goals may have continued even with 11 v 11. congrats to Chelsea for getting a clean sheet. Rosicky was their most dangerous player and a couple of decent cracks.

I agree with the voting as it is on the 3 stars of the match for Chelsea. but I picked Matić.

Really enjoyed the fact that Salah First celebrated with his team mates, and then followed up with the tributes to god.

Not too fond of it when done the other way around....

Fantastic win. Different than some others, but certainly the most memorable of this season.

Dont want to slate Willian or anythin but we seem to score more when he doesnt play, maybe a coincidence

A fair point to make - but I'd counter that by saying we're more compact defensively with him in the team. But then again, as much as we like to see our forwards track back, they're there to contribute in an offensive sense aren't they? I suppose its based on what you want to see from your attackers - goals and glory, or guts and grit.

A fair point to make - but I'd counter that by saying we're more compact defensively with him in the team. But then again, as much as we like to see our forwards track back, they're there to contribute in an offensive sense aren't they? I suppose its based on what you want to see from your attackers - goals and glory, or guts and grit.

Again, never understand why it has to be one or the other and not a case of balancing both. In Schurrle's case of replacing Willian in the starting XI, can't fault his workrate in any sense as they are very similar and if anything, the only difference between the two on the defensive side is that Willian can operate in the No.10 role and track back into the midfield and turning our 4-2-3-1 into something like 4-3-2-1 (not the Christmas Tree formation). That is not something natural to Schurrle but otherwise offensively, he offers much more than Willian right now.