Galatasaray 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

wow, I'm a few pages back, catching up with the thread and I have to concede to people complaining... it IS worse than the Gala fans trolling. The fights and the environment seems very negative, not only about the match, but very unfriendly too. Are we seriously getting into that kind of mood - as a forum - over a draw away? Yeah, disappointing, pathetic second half and display, but one would think we've lost the title or were Manchester United...

That's because if someone shows even a slight bit of disappointment in our performance, they get 5 replies back telling em off. Some in here are clearly very insecure about our performance.

That's because if someone shows even a slight bit of disappointment in our performance, they get 5 replies back telling em off. Some in here are clearly very insecure about our performance.

yeah, but having people disagree with you shouldn't lead to this hostility. And I think while many have decent posts - positive and negative - some make it look like we suck further than Manchester United. IDK but it's been a while since there was such a hostile environment here among our own.

Believe whatever you want bro. I guess it's good to have dreams to get you through your day. Happy trails cause I doubt I will see you on March 18th.

i like having dreams :) its sometimes better than reality..

Mate all im saying is that chelsea is not as scary as i thought it was, and no matter in what staidum we play, we can beat you, your team's today's game gave me hope, thats all

this thread was about 80 % moaning about the performance ,,

seems some need too many sweeties

i like having dreams :) its sometimes better than reality..

Mate all im saying is that chelsea is not as scary as i thought it was, and no matter in what staidum we play, we can beat you, your team's today's game gave me hope, thats all

After seeing that swiss defense your side had, I have belief that your side is done. So done I can put a fork in it & eat it for lunch.

this thread was about 80 % moaning about the performance ,,

seems some need too many sweeties

Disagree 200%, this thread was 80% about 110% effort and 10% about the bad performance and 10% about the decent result and the remaining 7% about people trolling.

enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner

I realized that I made a mistake, I wanted to say that swiss cheese defense that was full of holes. I doubt they can shut us down in 90 minutes @ Da Bridge. In fact I would put money on it. I seen a better defense from Stoke City.

well I have taught the subject to University students for too many years

Respect, it is just funny how the subject became an issue in a Chelsea match. I can't even remember who started it to be honest , but coming from a family of engineers and teachers I can see how it would bother a mathematician :)

I realized that I made a mistake, I wanted to say that swiss cheese defense that was full of holes. I doubt they can shut us down in 90 minutes @ Da Bridge. In fact I would put money on it. I seen a better defense from Stoke City.

its ok I knew what you meant ,, in any case swiss cheese is much inferior

to gorgonZOLA

In fairness to Azpil he has been superb recently and the whole of the season in fairness! Yes, if Cole is leaving the club, we will need one but Azpil is not a weak link.

Yeah but Ivanovic isn't a rightback. The sooner we get Azpi to right the sooner we'll see the team gain some much needed offensive balance. To me Azpilicueta is superman right now my confidence in him is at max. It's superb to have a guy like him who can play on both sides so well.

I missed the matches against Basel early in the season.

Then I believed those Swiss were some sort of miracle boys, but they proved to be utter clowns.

CFC produced a "Mel Pepe" type of display back then I suppose like they did with Galata.

Galata Saray (and Fener) are trying but have way to go. But because of the economic crisis in Greece you may see the Turks moving ahead of us. MU were disgraced by the way and they played like conference league team.