Galatasaray 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Sorry for bringing that in, but your ball system(meaning ball goes in the game immediately) is wrong, even if terry handed ball straight where is should've been, the next ball was already in the game, it wasn't even yellow for terry imo

Well it reminded me of this situation, and surely I was a bit biased.

The ref gave Donk from Kasimpasa a yellow card for that situation.

Afterwards Besiktas complained and the Turkish FA decided in favor of Besiktas, so a rematch was played.

Ridicolous, but this is Turkish FA.

To be fair the officials also ruled Schurrle to be offside when he was through on goal and actually onside, and they also ruled Torres to have fouled the Galatasaray defender when he was also through on goal and did very little to warrant a foul against him really.

That's a good point, I was surprised that he gave at that position a fould in favor of us. Thought when I heard the whistle that it would have been a foul by our defender Hakan.

I think all in all, the result is fair. We need to score at least 1 goal in Stamford Bridge. Would give us 35 % to get through. Have a good night lads.

I agree. But in all fairness Willian had an above average first half. Hazard on the other hand was a puzzle to me. I would give him some excuse for being marked most of the time, but with his skills he should have evaded his marksman and created danger. But overall not a bad performance as whole from the team. Though clearly doesn't meet the expectations of a lot of fans in this forum :)

STICK around and keep posting sense :blue scalf:

Looooooooooooool. Buddy wake up, wash your face and check the result again. You tied with us 1-1, in Turkey, at your stadium, with your fans in what your fans refer to as "Hell". I don't know where you got the 20% or 70% from, but the fact that you failed badly to get a positive result with home and fan advantage doesn't get any spectators hope higher. That would be delusional.

It is funny to see Galata fans happy about such a poor result at home and Chelsea fans disappointed to get a positive result away.

only reason we didnt score more goal is that because you parked a bus at your penalty area but you cant play like that at your own playing ground can you? cause if you do, it would be find very disgraceful even by chelsea supporters, so you gonna have to play like the way this game meant to be played

only reason we didnt score more goal is that because you parked a bus at your penalty area but you cant play like that at your own playing ground can you? cause if you do, it would be find very disgraceful even by chelsea supporters, so you gonna have to play like the way this game meant to be played

Piss off losser, if you want to celebrate a draw against a shit Chelsea at home than do it.

But at the end of the 2 legs we both know who will go further.

I'm sorry, but is there a rule saying that we are not allowed to express our dissapointment on this forum? I didn't like the way we played in the last few games, but that doesn't mean that I don't support the players or the manager anymore. I feel like some people want everyone to be happy and calm, no matter what. We've been playing like absolute shit ever since we beat City on their ground. That's a fact. And not everyone can be happy about it. That doesn't mean that people don't support Chelsea anymore, though. So can those of you who think that no one can express anything that's not similar to what you believe, please, stop doing this shit?

You damn right we can express our dissapointment... I was less than happy with tonights performance.

What I hate the most is when people say.. 'we got the away goal and a draw is a good result so stop moaning'

Why the fuck would anyone be happy drawing against that Galatasary performance that had enough space behind the back four to hold Glastonbury in.

People adopt this pack mentality on TalkChelsea, like sheep.

I personally want Chelsea to be the best team in the world who go out and destroy teams 3/4/5-0. Not this piss poor performances that end up with us settling for a draw... and that's with 11 men on the fucking feild.

And because I say this I'm nit a proper fan? No no no... I'm not having it!

But at least we played proper football with an inferior team. The football for most of the season has been shit and forgettable. The only fun part is that we are winning. But if we win no silverware this season, it will be a failure. Mourinho speaks of evolution in style of play, nothing so far. It's not just my opinion, Roman must feel the same way too. You don't invest an insane amount of money to watch THAT football. Why do you think Roman bought the club? To win AND to play good football.

The second part has been missing all season. And this is not a go at Jose, because I love the guy, but I just call it as I see it. We shouldn't just accept that display. 1-1 is nothing special away to this Gala side. Madrid destroyed them in their home, and they were lucky to beat Juve on a mud pitch.

Piss off somewhere else please.

we will see winner, we will see, :)

Big words for someone who caught a shit display from Juventus in that day and barely qualified.

Should of been in europa this average team but hey everyone gets lucky from time to time.

Won't happen twice thought. Do us a favour stop posting here and come back when the 2nd leg is finished (Even thought i doubt you will have the guts to come here again if Galata losses)

That awful noise their fans were making, I had to mute the tv was giving me a headache.

Thing is, start of the game I would have taken a draw. But then we started to play very well, so by full time to only get 1-1 was disappointing. We really should have killed off the game.

We had a great first half and then seemed to turn off second half. I really thought we might hold them to 1-0.

The ref was a disgrace the horrendous tackles on our players particularly the elbow to the face on Ramires and nothing was rubbish. Then even Petr gets booked a joke.

It was will be much harder second leg as the ref really will be wanting to cheat against us. We shall half to see.

I wish we did that in bet play on here for predictions because before the game I was going I put Torres then didn't because I thought he wouldn't be on. Then soon as I saw he was, I said Torres will score and he did. Lol

That awful noise their fans were making, I had to mute the tv was giving me a headache.

Thing is, start of the game I would have taken a draw. But then we started to play very well, so by full time to only get 1-1 was disappointing. We really should have killed off the game.

We had a great first half and then seemed to turn off second half. I really thought we might hold them to 1-0.

The ref was a disgrace the horrendous tackles on our players particularly the elbow to the face on Ramires and nothing was rubbish. Then even Petr gets booked a joke.

It was will be much harder second leg as the ref really will be wanting to cheat against us. We shall half to see.

I wish we did that in bet play on here for predictions because before the game I was going I put Torres then didn't because I thought he wouldn't be on. Then soon as I saw he was, I said Torres will score and he did. Lol

as always you scored it right ... A draw was ALWAYS going to be a good result

Buddy, Chelsea is a great team. A great team always seeks achievements and success.To do that you got to be smart. We are not a club that goes out there to give a theatrical performance, but rather to get what we want and that is glory. We will do that the way it suits us. Going all offensive, or parking a bus doesn't matter as long as we get the job done. Words like "disgrace", "honor", "hell"...etc are to be used in moral, ethical or any issue other than a football. You are way overwhelming yourself with such "deep" words for a football game :)

you made a good point, but it doesnt change the fact winning the games doing so is not appreciated and yes football is a theatrical game no one wants to go stadium to watch a game like that, i would find it very boring even it bring achivement, and i prefer to failed our goal rather than playing all defensive game.