Galatasaray 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

"Decent football" implies that there is only one way of playing football, and then you compare to it and decide what is decent and what is not. Obviously that is completely wrong, because the rules allow for infinite styles and approaches to football.

As for what you can ask from your team, as far as I'm concerned, the only thing you, as a supporter, can ask is for the players to come out, give 110% effort and do everything in their power for the team to win, which is the aim of football. Booing your team when they get a good result defeats the purpose of sport.

Well, there are no general standards for what decent football means. Everyone is entitled to his opinion. In my opinion, what Chelsea played in the last few games is not decent football. It is pathetic, boring to death football. In my opinion, I insist.

Mind you, we didn't win tonight. I don't think our players gave 110% effort at all.

Well, there are no general standards for what decent football means. Everyone is entitled to his opinion. In my opinion, what Chelsea played in the last few games is not decent football. It is pathetic, boring to death football. In my opinion, I insist.

Mind you, we didn't win tonight. I don't think our players gave 110% effort at all.

wonderful cliche 110% effort ,,,now try to post a proper analysis

"Decent football" implies that there is only one way of playing football, and then you compare to it and decide what is decent and what is not. Obviously that is completely wrong, because the rules allow for infinite styles and approaches to football.

As for what you can ask from your team, as far as I'm concerned, the only thing you, as a supporter, can ask is for the players to come out, give 110% effort and do everything in their power for the team to win, which is the aim of football. Booing your team when they get a good result defeats the purpose of sport.

I'm not dissapointed with result, result is great...

On the other hand, can we say all our players gave 110%? I'm asking nothing more than that, so how am I not proper supporter and gloryhunter? Beign satisfied with "not good" performance is wrong imo, not because result matters, but because we all want the same(atleast i hope), we want chelsea improving don't we?

The Terry situation was fucked up, he clearly stole our goal.

Otherwise Mancini made a wrong decision by playing a 4222, instead of a 4-1-3-2, but he saw that at least early than late.

I think we still have a good chance, we're able to score a goal at the Bridge. I expect a 1-1 and a 2-1 in ET for Cimbom.

See you in London. :)

23hkhes.gif

Otherwise Mancini made a wrong decision by playing a 4222, instead of a 4-1-3-2, but he saw that at least early than late.

I think we still have a good chance, we're able to score a goal at the Bridge. I expect a 1-1 and a 2-1 in ET for Cimbom.

23hkhes.gif

Well then we're playing football you don't like, which, while imo is a view that lacks flexibility and pragmatism, you are entitled to. However, you can't go labeling the football you like as "decent football" and everything else as pathetic, because as we just agreed on, there is no one way to play football. That's like saying there are decent cultures, or beliefs and anything different is pathetic. It's self-righteous crap.

I agree that some players didn't give 110% today, but overall, the worked hard and defended well and managed to grind out a decent result from a difficult place, so I'm content.

http://www.gscimbom.com/forum/attachments/v8h6p-gif.11988/

Sorry for bringing that in, but your ball system(meaning ball goes in the game immediately) is wrong, even if terry handed ball straight where is should've been, the next ball was already in the game, it wasn't even yellow for terry imo