Galatasaray 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

As Mancini said "we showed more respect to Chelsea more then they deserved".

In first 30 min you guys seemed good because of just wrong tactical start from us. When Hajrovic out and Yekta in at 30' eveything changed and you couldnt even make 3 passes in a row. You parked the bus in second half and watched us playing football. Where was Hazard ? Lol he even couldnt do anything on the same side with sh.t Eboue ...

You guys right about Melo he really deserved a yellow and should be banned for next game. Thanks ref i really prayed after every fouls Melo commited for not showing him a yellow :):)

But except of Melo you guys complaining about ref ? are you fucking kidding me ?

He cancelled Burak's amazing proper goal because of Terry bitch but he shouldnt have cancelled it.

Rules are simple -if an extra ball enters the field of play during the match, the referee must stop the match only if it interferes with play. If an extra ball enters the field of play during the match without interfering play, the referee must have it removed at the earliest possible opportunity- this is exactly what is written at fifa's rules...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeXJX3vBjKk

If this happens game must be stopped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMiFP1qXzPg

If this happens game must be played

jEBJ2TP.gif

In first 30 min you guys seemed good because of just wrong tactical start from us. When Hajrovic out and Yekta in at 30' eveything changed and you couldnt even make 3 passes in a row. You parked the bus in second half and watched us playing football. Where was Hazard ? Lol he even couldnt do anything on the same side with sh.t Eboue ...

You guys right about Melo he really deserved a yellow and should be banned for next game. Thanks ref i really prayed after every fouls Melo commited for not showing him a yellow :):)

But except of Melo you guys complaining about ref ? are you fucking kidding me ?

He cancelled Burak's amazing proper goal because of Terry bitch but he shouldnt have cancelled it.

Rules are simple -if an extra ball enters the field of play during the match, the referee must stop the match only if it interferes with play. If an extra ball enters the field of play during the match without interfering play, the referee must have it removed at the earliest possible opportunity- this is exactly what is written at fifa's rules...

Again, it's never your fault is it? Nor was it Mancini's fault you looked like a pub team for the first 20-25 minutes. As for the ref, he was fucking awful and full of double standards last night. He booked Cech for apparent time wasting but on the same hand it was OK for Eboue to take 20-25 second to take a throw-in whilst he wiped the sweat from his brow, told Drogba where to stand and then couldn't decide to go long or short?

Get your Gala tinted glasses off.

Since Mancini was correct, Gala must show respect to Chelsea & I even feel not enough respect was seen, your team should consider themselves lucky for not being hammered in the first half. Mancini is no match for Jose & never will.

jEBJ2TP.gif

We'r really not upset mate. When Mancini came we were in a very bad mood & form. We were all thinking that if we can be in last 16 in CL its enough for this season. While in drawings we all wanted ManU but when we saw Chelsea we all were sure that Chelsea will be the winner of the tie. But now we all hopeful about the tie and we believe we can eleminate you . You guys gave us hope ty :)

Again, it's never your fault is it? Nor was it Mancini's fault you looked like a pub team for the first 20-25 minutes. As for the ref, he was fucking awful and full of double standards last night. He booked Cech for apparent time wasting but on the same hand it was OK for Eboue to take 20-25 second to take a throw-in whilst he wiped the sweat from his brow, told Drogba where to stand and then couldn't decide to go long or short?

Get your Gala tinted glasses off.

It's the same i think you have Chlesea glassess too. In our forums everyone complaining about ref too ... This is universal football fact noone never gets satisfied with ref's . You may be right you have some true opinions about ref but believe me we have too and especially Burak's position was an unbelievable and biggest mistake by the ref.

Pls how can you compare Eboue's position with Cech's ? Cech start time wasting in first half, his purpose was simple and he deserved that yellow but Eboue just coudlnt decide what to do and we were tyring to be fast in every position his purpose wasnt time wasting...

Thanks to the abysmal Spanish referee yesterday, we now have 3 players who are 1 yellow card away from a suspension in Europe heading into the second leg - Mikel, Lampard and Ramires. All central midfielders...

We'r really not upset mate. When Mancini came we were in a very bad mood & form. We were all thinking that if we can be in last 16 in CL its enough for this season. While in drawings we all wanted ManU but when we saw Chelsea we all were sure that Chelsea will be the winner of the tie. But now we all hopeful about the tie and we believe we can eleminate you . You guys gave us hope ty :)

I really wouldn't be too hopeful. I'm glad to see you're optimistic, but we are a totally different side at Stamford Bridge. We played at about 40% of our capacity last night. If you are unlucky enough to come up against Willian, Hazard and Oscar all in top form, I wish you good luck, because we have demolished far superior teams this season at home already.

EDIT - in fact I hope you are confident and try and attack us. Because that would be an horrific mistake on your part.

It's the same i think you have Chlesea glassess too. In our forums everyone complaining about ref too ... This is universal football fact noone never gets satisfied with ref's . You may be right you have some true opinions about ref but believe me we have too and especially Burak's position was an unbelievable and biggest mistake by the ref.

Pls how can you compare Eboue's position with Cech's ? Cech start time wasting in first half, his purpose was simple and he deserved that yellow but Eboue just coudlnt decide what to do and we were tyring to be fast in every position his purpose wasnt time wasting...

It wasn't a mistake. There were two balls in the field of play. Maybe that's something you do in your shitty Turkish league to ratchet up the excitement but in proper leagues we stick to one ball at a time.

It wasn't a mistake. There were two balls in the field of play. Maybe that's something you do in your shitty Turkish league to ratchet up the excitement but in proper leagues we stick to one ball at a time.

Are those your chosen words to describe the Turkish league ? An admirable description, I must say.

If you read my post up the page you will see it is both balanced and has points well made. The ref had chances to allow the game to flow but chose to be whistle happy and make general bad decisions. I also like how you point the finger at the ref for disallowing a goal and then go onto to call Terry a bitch. Your gripe should lay with the ref not Terry, but I understand Terry is a hate figure for throwing a ball :rolleyes:

I can compare Cech's so called time wasting the same as Eboue's because I can. It was comparable in ways that he was taking enormous amounts of time yet you accuse Cech of doing so. Oh and to counter your argument about 'He couldn't decide what to do' neither could Cech.......your go!!!

See you in London.

if an extra ball enters the field of play during the match, the referee must stop the match only if it interferes with play. If an extra ball enters the field of play during the match without interfering play, the referee must have it removed at the earliest possible opportunity. This is what is written on Fifa's rules. We stick on these rules on our shitty league . And i couldnt see the second ball anywhere near the playing area.

I really wouldn't be too hopeful. I'm glad to see you're optimistic, but we are a totally different side at Stamford Bridge. We played at about 40% of our capacity last night. If you are unlucky enough to come up against Willian, Hazard and Oscar all in top form, I wish you good luck, because we have demolished far superior teams this season at home already.

EDIT - in fact I hope you are confident and try and attack us. Because that would be an horrific mistake on your part.

Ofc i dont say we'r favourite for the tie. Still you are favourite but we'r more hopeful than before. We also beat top teams in 1 year too. ManU, Real, Arsenal, Juventus if you need an example. İ said again ofc you'r better team. Our most valuable player is about the same with your avarage player but we just can eleminate you if we can do our best and with some luck :)

Ofc i dont say we'r favourite for the tie. Still you are favourite but we'r more hopeful than before. We also beat top teams in 1 year too. ManU, Real, Arsenal, Juventus if you need an example. İ said again ofc you'r better team. Our most valuable player is about the same with your avarage player but we just can eleminate you if we can do our best and with some luck :)

I'm glad you are level headed. Nice to see an optimistic fan, but some of your countrymen have been a little dismissive of our side. On the other hand a lot of our fans have great respect for Galatasaray and your players. Good luck for the second leg, I hope you stick around until then.

if an extra ball enters the field of play during the match, the referee must stop the match only if it interferes with play. If an extra ball enters the field of play during the match without interfering play, the referee must have it removed at the earliest possible opportunity. This is what is written on Fifa's rules. We stick on these rules on our shitty league . And i couldnt see the second ball anywhere near the playing area.

Really? Terry threw the ball right into the middle of the pitch. You're having a laugh if you don't think that's interfering with play.

And the play stops, Cech stops, and that's why your guy scores. :rolleyes: