Man City v Chelsea

Jase

The only hope you have is if he turns into *deflection-man* again. Like when he played us. The best striker you have available sits on the bench every week and the other is out on loan.

Da da da da, da da deflection man!

Seriously, you get beat. Deal with it.

Man, a nearly 33 and semi-retired Eto'o shit-stomped you...

But fine, you're an average team now; so let's think to good ol' times: oh, 2008/2009 season, Cristina, Tevez, Fat Boy Rooney, ah, what a team!

But wait, a day is coming out of the mist: 2009, may 27... what happened then? Ah yes, a prime Eto'o still shit-stomped your amazing team.

So yeah, being you, I personally wouldn't talk at all.

As far as I am concerned current Chelsea team has no scoring punch. Defensively, perhaps they might hold Citeh to 2 goals only ?

Offensively, Chelsea is far from scoring 2 or 3 goals against Citeh.

In my opinion, that´s what is needed to win or draw on Monday.

The solution if there is any, Jose will set up the lineup to defend only.

Sometimes, I even feel anything can happen, but most likely Chelsea will get beaten. After all, Citeh are at home & they know, this is it for the PL title. We are talking about 6 points gap by Monday night between Chelsea & Citeh.

As far as I am concerned current Chelsea team has no scoring punch. Defensively, perhaps they might hold Citeh to 2 goals only ?

Offensively, Chelsea is far from scoring 2 or 3 goals against Citeh.

In my opinion, that´s what is needed to win or draw on Monday.

The solution if there is any, Jose will set up the lineup to defend only.

Sometimes, I even feel anything can happen, but most likely Chelsea will get beaten. After all, Citeh are at home & they know, this is it for the PL title. We are talking about 6 points gap by Monday night between Chelsea & Citeh.

What? City are not great defensively and if they play as they have been they will leave us plenty of space to counter attack in, we can certainly score 2 goals past them!

difference between our games at the Emirates and OT are that Arsenal and United were both scared of leaving themselves open to get counter attacked, so they never committed many players forward, but City on the other hand i can see being too over confident and committing players forward and leaving us space to hurt them on the counter.

What? City are not great defensively and if they play as they have been they will leave us plenty of space to counter attack in, we can certainly score 2 goals past them!

difference between our games at the Emirates and OT are that Arsenal and United were both scared of leaving themselves open to get counter attacked, so they never committed many players forward, but City on the other hand i can see being too over confident and committing players forward and leaving us space to hurt them on the counter.

Citeh are unbeatable at home. Chelsea may not score two goals, then.

The only hope you have is if he turns into *deflection-man* again. Like when he played us. The best striker you have available sits on the bench every week and the other is out on loan.

Da da da da, da da deflection man!

Seriously, you get beat. Deal with it.

this is coming from the supporter of a team that is languishing in... ummmm... 7th, is it?

the team whose mid has some1 like cleverly playing week in and week out. cant hold the bloody ball for a sec if his life depended on it.

dont u have enough worries already concerning united and 4th spot that u have to come here and troll??? beware stoke, hope they dont injure rvp again.

well we seem to be on a different level everytime we play a big team....all our woes are with small teams!!!! :blink:

I am confident of monday...if their full backs think even for a min to go fwrd too much we will score...our back three is that good...

as for our stiker...something to distract kompany :D

hope mikel doesnt start...

would salah be available for the match?

:blue scalf:

Cech

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

I hope we go with something like that. Don't want Ivan at RB, as i think Azpi can do the job there, and crucially deliver a half decent final ball. Don't want us to sit back too much otherwise we will get picked apart unless we try to do the full Sit back job like West ham, but we aren't gonna go that far. Hazard can counter extremely quickly, and Rami can get up and down extremely quickly. I think we can win this.

Citeh are unbeatable at home. Chelsea may not score two goals, then.

come on they are hardly unbeatable! Bayern already beat them there and beat them comfortably! If we can score first, we will have a pretty good chance of beating them.

come on they are hardly unbeatable! Bayern already beat them there and beat them comfortably! If we can score first, we will have a pretty good chance of beating them.

Excuse me but are you comparing Bayern scoring punch to Chelsea here ? LOL:

Also, Citeh are much better now, in comparison to last year.

NO! no one mentioned anything about Bayern and Chelsea 'scoring punch' you said City are unbeatable at home i am telling you they are not as Bayern showed! we wont beat them like Bayern did, we will play counter attacking football! and City's style could be a perfect match for us if they commit too many players forward and leave themselves open to get countered, we will punish them.

Also, Citeh are much better now, in comparison to last year.

to a certain extent, even we seem to be "unbeatable" at home.

but thats not the point. city without aguero are far more formidable to play against than with aguero.

also here, its about getting a "good result" which would mean a draw as well as a win.

NO! no one mentioned anything about Bayern and Chelsea 'scoring punch' you said City are unbeatable at home i am telling you they are not as Bayern showed! we wont beat them like Bayern did, we will play counter attacking football! and City's style could be a perfect match for us if they commit too many players forward and leave themselves open to get countered, we will punish them.

Well, I disagree totally. Citeh are too powerful for current Chelsea. Your simple explanation of playing counter attack just does not cut it with me. Chelsea will park the bus & hope for the best on Monday.

to a certain extent, even we seem to be "unbeatable" at home.

but thats not the point. city without aguero are far more formidable to play against than with aguero.

also here, its about getting a "good result" which would mean a draw as well as a win.

I agree without Aguero Citeh is not as good. However, they still have plenty to offer.

With clinical shooting of 39 shots only 9 on target, with ivanovic crossing worse than phil bardsley of sunderland, ramires shooting from outside the box killing more birds in the sky than getting on target, and with strikers who can't create chances on their own in tight spaces??

Yea we can

We need a stiker to compilment our attacking trio...that is the last puzzle...i was even hoping yesterday for schurrle to come instead of eto!!

and hope somebody explains to mikel and ramires that they cant shoot from 30 yards out ....just not made for it!!

In mourinho we trust......