Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Please AVB start Kalou vs Newcastle, not because he deserves playing time but to show the other Money draining so called "superstars" that they have no secure place in the Starting 11!

This theory never works and almost always backfires.

Funny how everyone hates on Kalou, but he has scored more goals than both Sheva & Torres for Chelsea. True, Torres still has a chance to pass Kalou, but honestly do you think that will happen??? I don't.

That doesn't make him a better player, nor does it mean he should stay.....Nor does it mean we shouldn't hate on him. What exactly is your point?

Please AVB start Kalou vs Newcastle, not because he deserves playing time but to show the other Money draining so called "superstars" that they have no secure place in the Starting 11!

Lol..that sounded very funny :lol:

But on a more serious note, its depressing that it has come down this...hope Sturridge and Mata can stay clear of the plague that has been affecting our club in recent seasons...

as long as ANY Chelsea gives 100% he SHOULD NEVER be hated even if he is crap... Save your hate for the opposition

When a player is as bad as Kalou, they can be detrimental and do more damage than the opposition. :rolleyes:

So in a sense.. Kalou is the opposition.

When a player is as bad as Kalou, they can be detrimental and do more damage than the opposition. :rolleyes:

So in a sense.. Kalou is the opposition.

so when he scores for us I suppose its an own goal ..you are the only one who moans when he scores ..what does that make you??

He would play more and more in Greece... but not here, bye bye

btw, Term X, your posts often make me smile :D they are so funnily over-exaggerated with sophisticated words and sentence layouts.. I'm pretty sure you're doing it on purpose, in that respect, you're a genius.

Ohhh Kalou ohhh Kalouuu ohhh Salomon Kalouuuu you're fucking shiteee but i stilll love youuu

After all of our defeats in the last few games i want him on the pitch.Why the fuck Malouda deserves a spot? He can't do shit.Kalou deserves to play more,he isn't the best player you ever seen but we can use every player we have.

He should start instead of Torres,he has at least a 100% more chance to score than El Shitinho.