Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Well they play together for the ivory coast i guess so they can compare misses together at home (that sounds wrong).

I don't like Kalou at the best of times for us so i can't imagine how much i'll detest him for them. What a great transfer that could be.

It is understood that Arsene Wenger may be lining up a shock January move for the striker, but Di Matteo added: "I know he is at the African Nations Cup with the Ivory Coast mini camp in Abu Dhabi. That is what I know."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7419073/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Wahey. Di Matteo didn't dismiss it :D

Arsenal have made a £3million enquiry for Chelsea’s Salomon Kalou.

Talks over a new contract at Stamford Bridge have stalled over the Ivory Coast striker’s £90,000-a-week wage demands. And Arsenal are trying to take advantage by making an official approach for Kalou.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1iuk7kTiH

I laughed so hard that I broke my ribs.

Sky sources apparently say that this story is true. If we mess this up then I will find it very hard to forgive the club, we had the chance a couple of years ago to sell Kalou to Arsenal, we fluffed our lines that time but here and now we have a second chance, redemption at last! Sell Kalou to Arsenal. It gets rid of a God awful player, it frees up some money and squad space and at the same time we will be cursing one of our closest rivals with Salomon Kalou, they wont know what hit them. If this deal goes through, it will be the biggest transfer our club has been involved in for years.

I would understand the ‘it might come back to bite us’ comments if this was an off-form striker like Torres. This being Kalou however, makes that argument ridiculous, quite frankly. Jesus, is this what’s it’s come to? .. Imagine a club like Barca or Madrid contemplating whether to keep a sub-par player. Who of which has been given 5 years worth of chances to develop as a player. Purely to prevent a possible tap-in against them..

He does score goal even if they are just tap ins (Hernandez is the same and United fans dont moan).

Could you imagine him scoring goals for Arsenal that knock us out of the CL spot? He may not be the best player around but a 10 goal a season average (discluding this season) isnt bad atall for a subsitute winger and yes most may be tap ins but goals are goals.

I would understand the ‘it might come back to bite us’ comments if this was an off-form striker like Torres. This being Kalou however, makes that argument ridiculous, quite frankly. Jesus, is this what’s it’s come to? .. Imagine a club like Barca or Madrid contemplating whether to keep a sub-par player. Who of which has been given 5 years worth of chances to develop as a player. Purely to prevent a possible tap-in against them..

Let's just hope Wenger's as stupid as he looks and makes this happen!