Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Its a shame after his performances at the under 19's European Championships we all thought he would make the step up , but he hasn't... back to Kalou his main problem is consistency and decision making the latter he should have now sorted being here a while , the reason he should go is not because he is the worst player ever , its because he hasnt improved enough over the time he has spent here and the money spent trying to make him a better player. let he go to some mid table team where he will be appreciated for his contribution.

wouldn't disagree with that

Its a shame after his performances at the under 19's European Championships we all thought he would make the step up , but he hasn't... back to Kalou his main problem is consistency and decision making the latter he should have now sorted being here a while , the reason he should go is not because he is the worst player ever , its because he hasnt improved enough over the time he has spent here and the money spent trying to make him a better player. let he go to some mid table team where he will be appreciated for his contribution.

So true. We, as Chelsea fans, tend to paint a picture of him as the worst striker in the world, partly because he does not measure up to other amazing strikers we've had over recent years, but also partly because we like to have someone to blame when the team fails to clinch silverware; but realistically Salomon is better than the strikers that half of PL teams have like Bolton, Wigan, Norwich....etc

I think we have reached a time where his moving to another team has become a mutual benefit for both him and the club. The only obstacle standing in the way of that move, in my opinion, is his salary.

• 2 weeks later...

Might as well start playing him again, things honestly can't get much worse. He mights bring something to the squad......................................

Time for King Kalou to rescue us. I honestly believe he can bring more to the table than Torres at present.

It pains me to say this, but I agree