Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

You know, there's not much different between him & Robben.
Who we also sold too soon, who also went on to become even better, and go from bigger club to bigger club, because everyone but us would feel mad to reject him.

I'm more than certain he'll be at a top 4 club within in the next 2-3 years should he stay injury free. Some wouldn't know talent if it slapped them in the face.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, mccg said:

No doubt there was no sell on clause inserted with Roma !

Ofcourse not. Sold him for peanuts and Roma more than doubled their money in less than two years.

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

£2.7m from £39m+ is something, I guess.

Still insane that Mo Salah will cost that much. I know he's done well at Roma, but £35m+?! Guess that's the going rate for a good player these days. 

26 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Still insane that Mo Salah will cost that much. I know he's done well at Roma, but £35m+?! Guess that's the going rate for a good player these days. 

For me that's cheap going by the prices going around and his number since leaving us. Top scorer for Roma in 15/16, directly involved in 34 goals last season for Roma (putting aside his numbers for the NT too) and among the top 5 chance creators in Europe. I can't for the life of me believe he will only cost that much and there's talk of Lukaku for £60m+.

Both Salah and Mané play on the RW, so I wonder if Klopp will move Mane to striker? 

Think he's a great signing for Liverpool and Klopp will have a nice big selection of attackers to choose from. Like City, Liverpool's attack wasn't the problem. If those two clubs can sort their defenses this summer then this coming season will be a bloodbath at the top. Any one of the big clubs can win the league.

Just now, Pizy said:

Both Salah and Mané play on the RW, so I wonder if Klopp will move Mane to striker? 

Think he's a great signing for Liverpool and Klopp will have a nice big selection of attackers to choose from. Like City, Liverpool's attack wasn't the problem. If those two clubs can sort their defenses this summer then this coming season will be a bloodbath at the top. Any one of the big clubs can win the league.

I think he will move Mane  to LW so he has his right foot to cut onto and remain with Firmino as striker.