Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how you'd deal with losing Hazard and Oscar for a game having to replace them with dross like Willian/De Bruyne and Mata!

who'd come in if Mirallas and Pienaar get injured? Is Magaye Gueye still there?

He is but it'd be Naismith and Deulofeu.

Which reminds me why isn't Deulofeu playing? I was so looking forward to see him play, him being a barca wonder kid and all that!! He hasn't even come on as a sub, has he?

Which reminds me why isn't Deulofeu playing? I was so looking forward to see him play, him being a barca wonder kid and all that!! He hasn't even come on as a sub, has he?

He played minutes against Cardiff because I remember seeing him put this brilliant ball in across the 6 yard box and Everton had nobody there haha, I think its fair to say what Martinez said about Deulofeu is 110% correct, he needs gradual minutes to get used to the physicality and pace of the league.

He played minutes against Cardiff because I remember seeing him put this brilliant ball in across the 6 yard box and Everton had nobody there haha, I think its fair to say what Martinez said about Deulofeu is 110% correct, he needs gradual minutes to get used to the physicality and pace of the league.

Oh, he did play? I definitely missed that but yeah, he will need some time to adjust. With him, barkley and stones, Everton has a great young players and i look forward to seeing them play. Hopefully they beat the shit out our rivals but lose to us.

Oh, he did play? I definitely missed that but yeah, he will need some time to adjust. With him, barkley and stones, Everton has a great young players and i look forward to seeing them play. Hopefully they beat the shit out our rivals but lose to us.

Barkley is going to be one of Everton's best players in the future. What a talent he is. Looking at him now in comparison to the first time I seen him play (game vs QPR 2011/12 season) hes bulked up a lot, hes got himself fit and over his injury problems. Being fit for England's u21s and Everton is a big plus for the both of them. Big plus for himself being fit too.

Still 3-1 Chelsea is what I reckon.

article-2377571-1AFAD9B8000005DC-271_634

First they need to spell him right.

Would like to see him linked to us in the future. Saw some footage; awesome player

Barkley is going to be one of Everton's best players in the future. What a talent he is. Looking at him now in comparison to the first time I seen him play (game vs QPR 2011/12 season) hes bulked up a lot, hes got himself fit and over his injury problems. Being fit for England's u21s and Everton is a big plus for the both of them. Big plus for himself being fit too.

Still 3-1 Chelsea is what I reckon.

can he play in deep midfield? if so he should be on our shortlist

can he play in deep midfield? if so he should be on our shortlist

Hes playing the #10 role for Everton this season. We along with United were linked with him after that game vs QPR. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-are-ready-sign-everton-wonderkid-1701468