willian mata hazard

etoo

line up reality

cech

iva cahill JT cole

rambo lamps

kdb oscar hazard

torres.

anyways, a tough game to go to goodison park, but expect a goor performance from the team. 2-0 for me.

Lampard always comes up with the goods against Everton so I am sure he will start this one. The amount of goals he has score against Everton home and away over the years is countless. His 2 goals was vital in this fixture last season in that 2-1 win. Will be interesting to see with Torres, Eto'o and Lukaku around now. Eto'o is fully match fit so if Jose feels to start him he will but he probably will bench him first couple or so I am thinking. It may strenghen United, it may not but it looks like Fellaini will be a United play by the time this fixture comes around. Baines could be as well but less likely.

Anyway I am confident in our squad depth now and feel we will win this. COYB!

why no hazard? or etoo? i mean its everton away in PL, not carling cup.

I'm chelsea fan not the same starting 11 fan. Against Everton, that's a strong lineup no? And why should Eto'o be a starter? He still can make his debut @ the 70min no?

We haven't a 23 man squad only for carling cup...

I'm chelsea fan not the same starting 11 fan. Against Everton, that's a strong lineup no? And why should Eto'o be a starter? He still can make his debut @ the 70min no?

We haven't a 23 man squad only for carling cup...

accpeted but you think playing mikel-kdb in the pivot with bertrand, lukaku and schurrle starting would get us 3 points at goodison park? one of toughest places to go to and get a win. i seriously have my doubts about us winning the match with that line-up or jose playing half the people in that line-up.

after the everton game we have basel and fulham at the bridge plus swindow town in carling cup. so plenty of matches for squad rotation.

Lampard always comes up with the goods against Everton so I am sure he will start this one. The amount of goals he has score against Everton home and away over the years is countless. His 2 goals was vital in this fixture last season in that 2-1 win. Will be interesting to see with Torres, Eto'o and Lukaku around now. Eto'o is fully match fit so if Jose feels to start him he will but he probably will bench him first couple or so I am thinking. It may strenghen United, it may not but it looks like Fellaini will be a United play by the time this fixture comes around. Baines could be as well but less likely.

Anyway I am confident in our squad depth now and feel we will win this. COYB!

Eto'o Is match fit, but he isn't premier league match fit. You've got the remember he has been playing in the russian league, completely different to the premier league the pace the quality the competitiveness, I doubt he'll start

Eto'o should also start this imo, maybe Willian too. Hazard is also a must, maybe add Mata to the middle. But anyway this will be a tough game and if Jose set out this match to defend like against MU then I am lost for words because we are MUCH BETTER THAN EVERTON.