Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Dude stop telling people, Coleman is supposed to be our secret weopen as the media haven't realised he's pretty much a double of Baines yet.

So what is your thought of Martinez?

Think he can pick up where Moyes left?

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man... predicting Jose XI from week to week has proven to be a difficult task, I'll take another stab at it here.

CECH

IVANOVIC - LUIZ - CAHILL - COLE

RAMIRES - MIKEL

WILLIAN - MATA - SCHURRLE

TORRES

No Hazard due to achilles injury.

But Coleman will exploit the right wing with his overlapping runs and Hazard is not known for his defending. Cole will have an interesting match

Hazard not known for his defending? Let's not stick with the old cliche stuff here. His defending has improved immensely since last November. There have been so many occasions in games where you see him tracking back, making challenges, winning the ball back and all that.

We have CL in 4 days time after Everton. We aint going to Basel without our legend.

That's right. We ain't going to Basel 4 days after Everton because we're facing Basel at Stamford Bridge...

Hazard not known for his defending? Let's not stick with the old cliche stuff here. His defending has improved immensely since last November. There have been so many occasions in games where you see him tracking back, making challenges, winning the ball back and all that.

That's right. We ain't going to Basel 4 days after Everton because we're facing Basel at Stamford Bridge...

Double whammy :fainthv9:

But then again, Hazard's our weakest link at defence after Mata B)

just heard hazard and oscar had injuries :cry: so i'd go to the everton game with somthing like

cech

azpilicueta terry luiz cole

ramires mvg

kdb mata schurrle

torres

hope mourniho doesn't start the new boys willian and eto'o

Does anybody know something about Willian's defensive contribution? Although I believe we could play a quite offensive style at Everton, we might have to deal with Baines' runs. Maybe even Schürrle again on the right?

normally I'd rate it 6-7 out of 10, nothing exceptional, but still much better than when he left Brazil.

Both Hazard and Oscar picked minor injuries. Hazard's seems a little bit more complicated as he said it's something that's been hurting him for months now, it went and came so I think it'd wise to give him proper time to heal, but I don't believe it'll happen.

I have no idea what Mourinho has in mind and as a few guys - like Brazilian and English - have two matches in the international football break and won't come back until by the end of the week, I'd say we may see a few changes.

Cech

Ivan - Terry - Luiz - Cole

Ramires - Lamps

Schurrle - Mata - Hazard

Eto'o

But Coleman will exploit the right wing with his overlapping runs and Hazard is not known for his defending. Cole will have an interesting match

He improved a lot on it since the season started. Some of the best work rates in the team currently imo

normally I'd rate it 6-7 out of 10, nothing exceptional, but still much better than when he left Brazil.

Both Hazard and Oscar picked minor injuries. Hazard's seems a little bit more complicated as he said it's something that's been hurting him for months now, it went and came so I think it'd wise to give him proper time to heal, but I don't believe it'll happen.

I have no idea what Mourinho has in mind and as a few guys - like Brazilian and English - have two matches in the international football break and won't come back until by the end of the week, I'd say we may see a few changes.

Cech

Ivan - Terry - Luiz - Cole

Ramires - Lamps

Schurrle - Mata - Hazard

Eto'o

He improved a lot on it since the season started. Some of the best work rates in the team currently imo

is that rafa in your avatar???