Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More confident about this one than I usually am about Everton aways. Everton had a great transfer window, but Fellaini and Anichebe were two players I didn't like facing.

I say start with Torres, Hazard, Mata and Willian/De Bruyne. Belgium only has to play one game this break, and the Spanish duo aren't involved this time. Semi-strong (and well-rested) side should be enough against an Everton side that probably still needs a few weeks together after their key midfielder's left.

Surely Lukaku ineligible to play in this match? He will score 5+ goals if he is playing.

Thankfully the PL rules do not allow loanees to play against their parent club:

''In the Premier League, players on loan are not permitted to play against the team which holds their registration (section 7.2 of rule M.6). This means that one of the 'big' clubs can loan out a promising young player to an opposing team in the Premiership but the loanee will not be allowed to play against his 'owning' club and his parent club will not be able to observe how he plays against a 'big' club. Loanees are, however, allowed to play against their 'owning' clubs in cup competitions, unless they have played for their owning club in that cup during that season.''

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loan_(sports)

It's a great rule imho. Promotes loyalty. Would hate to see Lukaku banging them in against us.

I'd love to see us go all out in this game simply because Everton are not the sort of team that sit back anymore.

Play Luiz. Play Mata.

My starting XI would be:

Cech

Azpilicueta - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - MVG

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Eto'o

High energy, creativity, defensively solid, brilliant technical ability in the front four (the link up play will be outstanding). Let's have them.

I'd love to see us go all out in this game simply because Everton are not the sort of team that sit back anymore.

Play Luiz. Play Mata.

My starting XI would be:

Cech

Ramires - MVG

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Eto'o

High energy, creativity, defensively solid, brilliant technical ability in the front four (the link up play will be outstanding). Let's have them.

I like this a lot I think this should definitely be the team for the next two matches Everton and Fulham

Play Luiz. Play Mata.

My starting XI would be:

Cech

Ramires - MVG

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Eto'o

76135-212235-randymarshjpg-620x.jpg