Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Hes playing the #10 role for Everton this season. We along with United were linked with him after that game vs QPR. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-are-ready-sign-everton-wonderkid-1701468

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2403333/Ross-Barkley-Englands-Michael-Ballack-says-Evertons-Roberto-Martinez.html

says here martinez thinks he could play a range of midfield roles and compared him to ballack.

already got an england cap. miles ahead of our josh

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Azpi Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires MvG

KdB Mata Schurrle

Eto'o

if Oscar and Eden are both out injured, that is

Still a very good lineup, would like to see Willian starting though. I love our depth...

Torres will definitely start this one.He scored a great goal for us in the previous game and since he's not involved with Spain there won't be any fatigue concerns.although I won't expect him to play for 90 minutes as Jose will definitely bring on Eto'o depending upon Torres's performance in the game.

So those who expect Eto'o to start this one,don't be surprised or disappointed if Torres does start.

Torres will definitely start this one.He scored a great goal for us in the previous game and since he's not involved with Spain there won't be any fatigue concerns.although I won't expect him to play for 90 minutes as Jose will definitely bring on Eto'o depending upon Torres's performance in the game.

So those who expect Eto'o to start this one,don't be surprised or disappointed if Torres does start.

Torres has been okay so far. He'll benefit from not having to play excessively

Torres has been okay so far. He'll benefit from not having to play excessively

This will be a very interesting game from our point of view. The 3 games we've played so far we have dominated and the opposition have been happy enough to let us have 65% possession and we've struggled to break teams down, particularly in the last 2 matches against West Brom and Cardiff. I assume this game won't follow trend and it'll be interesting to see a) How we cope when the pressure is coming on our defence more often and b ) Whether we'll be able to exploit more spaces in the opposition half as a result.

This will be a very interesting game from our point of view. The 3 games we've played so far we have dominated and the opposition have been happy enough to let us have 65% possession and we've struggled to break teams down, particularly in the last 2 matches against West Brom and Cardiff. I assume this game won't follow trend and it'll be interesting to see a) How we cope when the pressure is coming on our defence more often and b ) Whether we'll be able to exploit more spaces in the opposition half as a result.

This is a Mourinho team though, so they will probably not be a lot of space to exploit lol.

It should be a good game though, i'm looking forward to who Jose puts up against Baines. I would like Willian, because this would restrict Baines from bombing up the field every time, or risk being left for dead.

This is a Mourinho team though, so they will probably not be a lot of space to exploit lol.

It should be a good game though, i'm looking forward to who Jose puts up against Baines. I would like Willian, because this would restrict Baines from bombing up the field every time, or risk being left for dead.

You're right, but I just can't see your guys approaching this game the way Norwich, West Brom and Cardiff have against us so far.

Im rarely wrong about Jose's team selections coc Ive learned NOT to try to predict them ...However barring injuries I confidently predict Cech will be in goal and Cole at LB.

Also predict if we are in trouble the substitutions will be bold