Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Mourinho might not risk Hazard if he isn't fully fit.

We don't want to see him pop that achilles

like Carroll did- or even aggravate the injury.

Shurrle- Mata- Willian/de Bruyne can be lethal. There could be a balance between possession and counter.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be another one coming in 1 month's time. :lol:

please tell me you're trolling as i don't follow all of this qualifiers,cups,friendlies,etc.

i miss the times when we played every 3 or 4 days, argh there needs to be better spread of games, 3 weeks since bpl, daheck?!?

Hey there, I'm Zoo, an Evertonian in peace from ToffeeTalk.com and this year I've decided to run a feature that asks the opposing fans each week what they think of us and how they think the game will go. If you have a moment of your time it would be great if you could answer the following questions so that I can share your thoughts with our members.

1 - First of all, the most obvious one. What are you thoughts about Jose Mourinho coming back?

2 - How satisfied are you with your season so far?

3 - Romelu Lukaku has just signed for us on a season long loan deal, is this a good signing for us? What are your feelings on the matter?

3 - What are your thoughts on Roberto Martinez? Is he the man to take us forward?

4 - Where do you think you will finish this season?

5 - Where do you think we will finish this season?

7 - What score will it be on Saturday?

Thanks in advance to all who take part, I've got quite a soft spot for Chelsea so I wish you all the best with the rest of the season (apart from Saturday) and if you ever feel like popping onto an Evertonian board we welcome all away fans regardless of who they support!

please tell me you're trolling as i don't follow all of this qualifiers,cups,friendlies,etc.

i miss the times when we played every 3 or 4 days, argh there needs to be better spread of games, 3 weeks since bpl, daheck?!?

Nope. After we face Norwich away early next month, there will be another 2 weeks of international break where teams will play their final round of World Cup qualifies and some others friendlies etc. Till then though, we'll be playing 6 games.

Nope. After we face Norwich away early next month, there will be another 2 weeks of international break where teams will play their final round of World Cup qualifies and some others friendlies etc. Till then though, we'll be playing 6 games.

Then a month later there's another one for the play off's :doh: