Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing Shurrle on the left might be a good idea to track back and curb the forward runs of the menacing Coleman. Hazard can be rested and Mata should get his must needed starting birth. Also the right time for Willian to make his debut even though i highly doubt Mourinho staring him over De Bruyne for this match unless he impresses him in training.

Also the right time to start building a strong pivot partnership with the likes of Rami and v. Ginkel.

The ideal setup IMO

Cech

Azpi Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires- v. Ginkel

Willian Mata Shurrle

Torres

Subs in: Essien/Lamps, Eto'o, Hazard/De Bruyne

----------------------Cech--------------------------

Ivanovic-------Luiz-------Terry------------Cole

-----------------Ramires---MVG-----------------

Schurrle------------Mata----------------Hazard

----------------------Eto'O--------------------------

SUBS: Schwarzer, Cahill, Lampard, KDB, Willian, Oscar, Ba.

My reason for picking Schurrle is to track Baines.

----------------------Cech--------------------------

Ivanovic-------Luiz-------Terry------------Cole

-----------------Ramires---MVG-----------------

Schurrle------------Mata----------------Hazard

----------------------Eto'O--------------------------

SUBS: Schwarzer, Cahill, Lampard, KDB, Willian, Oscar, Ba.

My reason for picking Schurrle is to track Baines.

But Coleman will exploit the right wing with his overlapping runs and Hazard is not known for his defending. Cole will have an interesting match

Does anybody know something about Willian's defensive contribution? Although I believe we could play a quite offensive style at Everton, we might have to deal with Baines' runs. Maybe even Schürrle again on the right?

Is more defensive and have more deployment than Mata , like a hazard .

Playing Shurrle on the left might be a good idea to track back and curb the forward runs of the menacing Coleman. Hazard can be rested and Mata should get his must needed starting birth. Also the right time for Willian to make his debut even though i highly doubt Mourinho staring him over De Bruyne for this match unless he impresses him in training.

Also the right time to start building a strong pivot partnership with the likes of Rami and v. Ginkel.

The ideal setup IMO

Cech

Azpi Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires- v. Ginkel

Willian Mata Shurrle

Torres

Subs in: Essien/Lamps, Eto'o, Hazard/De Bruyne

No Lampard? He scores goals for fun vs Everton!

Is more defensive and have more deployment than Mata , like a hazard .

Thanks. All right then I see no problem starting him. Baines will hopefully not have much time for attacking anyway.

No Lampard? He scores goals for fun vs Everton!

I think it's fair to rotate the pivot and give MVG a shot after playing Rambo and Lampard in the first 4 games, but Mourinho will probably stick with Ramires next to MVG/Lampard in front of our defence.

But Coleman will exploit the right wing with his overlapping runs and Hazard is not known for his defending. Cole will have an interesting match

Dude stop telling people, Coleman is supposed to be our secret weopen as the media haven't realised he's pretty much a double of Baines yet.

Dude stop telling people, Coleman is supposed to be our secret weopen as the media haven't realised he's pretty much a double of Baines yet.

I've been telling people about Coleman on here for years haha!

But in all fairness, must be a good time to be an Everton fan, even with Liverpool going well. Martinez has you playing some cracking football, and a shrewd operator in the transfer market. James McCarthy is a wonderful player who will only add to your nice brand on football.

Under Moyes I always saw Everton as workmanlike, shown in the players like Jelavic, Osman, Fellani and Jagielka. Now, you have Coleman bombing up the right in the form of his life, Barkley and McCarthy in the middle is a very exciting young midfield, two great passers of the ball, Mirallis cutting in, Lukaku upfront with the option of Kone, Steven Pienaar there aswell, think you'll do well this season, your unlucky that the quality of the top 6 has really improved.

If this was 2 or 3 years ago, I'd fancy you for a real top 4 challenge.