Everton v Chelsea

Jase

If indeed Eto'o and Hazard are out, it's not really the end of the world.. I mean we've still got a strong line-up

Cech

Ivanovic - Terry - Luiz - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Schurrle - Oscar - Willian/Mata

Ba/Torres

I mean it's not like we're short of attacking midfield players now, are we? :lol:

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both, Ballack and Lampard are attacking midfielders, but cos Lamps was a good deal better than Micha, he was the one to sacrifice his offensive abilites for Lamps. Lamps goalscoring record and individual accolades cabinet outweighs Ballacks by far btw. So, yes, inferior.

Good god...I lovr Super Frank too buddy...but I don't think he would quite have cut it in that Leverkusen team..

What planet do you live on that Ballack was inferior to any midfield player of the last 10 years bar maybe Zidane ? A prime Micheal Ballack was the ultimate midfield engine the type that took a poor German side to the 2002 world cup final !

We had Klose, Neuville, Frings, Baumann, Bierhoff, Kahn and many more good players. Not a vintage side but still much better than the South Korea, USA, paraguay, Saudi-Arabia etc. We faced only shit teams which we would have easily beaten even without ballack. I watched Micha's entire career. and I watched Lampards entire career so far. For me Lamps has been the better player throughout.

Frank to lead England and Chelsea to victory this week, reminding us all of his qualities. Frank is a natural born winner and that's why he will be superior to Ballack, who failed on the big occasion.

while England with Frank won the World Cup and European Championship

Kaiserslautern

Bayer Leverkusen Bayern Munich Chelsea Germany Individual References

not bad for a loser,,,note more goals for his country than Frank ...please Im not knocking Lampard just recognising how GREAT Ballack was