Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton's strikers have done nothing this season and could easily have had 3 losses in a row. Their obvious bright spark is Ross Barkley but aside from him I don't see them posing a real threat. Roberto Martinez has tamed the team so much. Too much.

3-0 to us I think.

Lol, this is ridiculous.

How is that ridiculous? A player who has been playing in a rubbish league for 2 years isn't going to be anywhere near up to premier league match fit, have you never seen a player not start because he isn't '' match fit '' well, the pace of the premier league is a bit different to the Russian league pal, do you watch football?

How is that ridiculous? A player who has been playing in a rubbish league for 2 years isn't going to be anywhere near up to premier league match fit, have you never seen a player not start because he isn't '' match fit '' well, the pace of the premier league is a bit different to the Russian league pal, do you watch football?

No, of course I don't watch football. :clown:

Match fitness doesn't exactly relate to leagues like that. You're talking as if fitness in the Russian PL is equivalent to the Conference or something...

Anzhi regularly participate in Europe, are a very big club in Russia and have good training facilities with a very serious manager in Guus Hiddink. How anyone can say he isn't going to be "PL match fit" (whatever that means) because he's spent two years at Anzhi is really mind boggling. It really isn't as drastic as you're trying to make it seem.

No, of course I don't watch football. :clown:

Match fitness doesn't exactly relate to leagues like that. You're talking as if fitness in the Russian PL is equivalent to the Conference or something...

Anzhi regularly participate in Europe, are a very big club in Russia and have good training facilities with a very serious manager in Guus Hiddink. How anyone can say he isn't going to be "PL match fit" (whatever that means) because he's spent two years at Anzhi is really mind boggling. It really isn't as drastic as you're trying to make it seem.

I'm pretty sure you're the one comparing the russian league's match fitness to the premier league, the premier league is faster stronger and far more competitive and he hasn't been playing that for 2 years, he isn't premier league match fit, what's so hard to understand?

I'm pretty sure you're the one comparing the russian league's match fitness to the premier league, the premier league is faster stronger and far more competitive and he hasn't been playing that for 2 years, he isn't premier league match fit, what's so hard to understand?

match fit is match fit if your talking about professionals. The speed of the epl is not about fitness, its about adopting to a new league.

Match fitness is not the same as adapting to the league as said above.

You're completely overstating the difference.