Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willian - MATA - Hazard behind Eto'o would be interesting !

Also... First time we're gonna be wearing this kit (I think)

10icn0w.jpg

Think we are going to have to wait a bit longer for that. Most likely be this kit:

away_kit_landing2.jpg

Oscar must be in our future pivot. They even gave Neymar the Brazilian number 10 jersey instead of Oscar.

I believe that was Nike marketing more than anything else......and Oscar is way too nice to have given up the 10. He deserves that number because that is his role. Neymar would have never asked his buddy Ganso to give that number up.

Cech

Iva - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Eto'o

Please. I have a feeling though that Willian and Eto'o will be on the bench.

I think Cahill might get a start after at classy performance against Ukraine. He will swap with Terry.

Hey there, I'm Zoo, an Evertonian in peace from ToffeeTalk.com and this year I've decided to run a feature that asks the opposing fans each week what they think of us and how they think the game will go. If you have a moment of your time it would be great if you could answer the following questions so that I can share your thoughts with our members.

1 - First of all, the most obvious one. What are you thoughts about Jose Mourinho coming back?

2 - How satisfied are you with your season so far?

3 - Romelu Lukaku has just signed for us on a season long loan deal, is this a good signing for us? What are your feelings on the matter?

3 - What are your thoughts on Roberto Martinez? Is he the man to take us forward?

4 - Where do you think you will finish this season?

5 - Where do you think we will finish this season?

7 - What score will it be on Saturday?

Thanks in advance to all who take part, I've got quite a soft spot for Chelsea so I wish you all the best with the rest of the season (apart from Saturday) and if you ever feel like popping onto an Evertonian board we welcome all away fans regardless of who they support!

1-Ecstatic to say the least. The attitude he brings to the side is amazing. IMO he can win the PL with just the players we loaned out.:-P

2-Lukaku is a master striker in the making. He adds a much needed finesse to the Evertonian strike force. Hope he becomes an immediate starter for the side. Deulafeu, Barkley and Lukaku can be very lethal up front and can make a good partnership. Kinda disappointed he wasn't staying with us though.

3- Martinez is probably one of the best young managers in the PL(Fuck U, AVB) and the way he managed Wigan in the FA Cup last year was excellent. That cup tie against Everton was a class apart. He made David Moyes look like....well, David Moyes.

Having worked with Wigan on such a low budget makes him perfect for the Everton job. He is definately the right man for the job and i can see a trophy coming.

4- I'm confident of finishing as top dogs after the initial matches. City may more valuable players, but having Mourinho in the dugout makes all he difference.

5- No.6 looks the likely pos after seeing Liv'pool play so well early on. Apart the top 4 and Tott'nm and Liverpool, i don't see anybody challenging you. With Martinez, Everton can do well in the FA Cup as well. A Chelsea- Everton final. Maybe?

6- Chelsea win 2-1. Mata and Luiz are likely starters and Willian could make his debut. Hard to bea that;-)

Isn't white our traditional CL away kit?

I'd bet on us wearing he black one

Since when the white kit is used only in the Champions League?!

And in case if you guys forget, we played in the white kit when we went to Goodison Park last season.

The more i see our squad strength and depth together with mourinho as our manager the more i am eager to see the first team that will dare to win us in EPL. I see us loosing very, very few games this season in Epl(three games or less) may be we might even go unbeaten, I am really optimistic. With the squad we have and the tactical and technical possibilities they offer i see the sky as our limit in all competitions.

We are stronger defensively this year and more organised, once we have weathered the early storm, Chelsea to run the show 3-1. Everton are still a team in transition and if we put pressure on the new midfield pairings, they will make mistakes.