Everton 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Please explain what about that game that makes it "not shit".

We lost the game, but no way did we deserve to lose. We were by FAR the better team, we just couldn't take our chances. Really do wonder if anyone watches the game on these threads, or just looks at the score at the end.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for the belgian fanboys to come and moan about KDB and Lukaku

Most of the Belgian posters on this Forum are great, but some of the newer ones are starting to piss me off. It's like they don't even support Chelsea.

Lukaku was sent on loan for a reason, i trust Jose's opinion more than them.

We were good actually.. definately deserved to win.

Absolutely no luck today.

feels shit ..

But, we're only 2 pts away from Liverpool Spurs and Arsenal who must lose soon, right? and we haven't fell behind United and City so things aren't as bad as they look.

we lost 1-0. there is no "we played well".

If we scored even 1-2 goals from all our 200 chances... then we played well.

shit defence...

Stick to reposting twitter shit.

We started the second half on fire and were on top comfortably until Jose started chasing the game. Then it became disjointed, but we still could've scored.

Everton did well but we win that 2-0 on another day.

Mikel for De Rossi and Eto'o for Falcao/Cavani today I am sure we wouldn't have lost.

That's unrealistic considering the way we are trying to go about our business now(i.e. buy cheap and grow our own players). We can't just buy buy buy.

As for the game: WHY GOD WHY?!!!! *shaking fists at the sky while kneeling down*

we lost 1-0. there is no "we played well".

If we scored even 1-2 goals from all our 200 chances... then we played well.

shit defence...

Not neccesarily. The best team doesn't always win. Though that quote doesn't relate to this game, cause Everton were terrific in defense and made use of our chances.

On another day, Schurrle would have scored. So would have Eto'o. We didn't have any kind of lucky. Our defense along with Mikel was quite decent, I'm not going to complain about that.

no we didnt. 1st half was even and 2nd half they outplayed us. tactically, martinez definetly won today and mourinhos subs didnt change anything. Everton were the better team and deserved the win.

lol @people saying we should've won 3 or 4-0 what are people smoking while watching matches?! we had 10 great mins in the 2nd half and after this we couldnt produce one good chance. everton had 2 or 3 great counter-attacks and Baines hit the woodwork.

most of our 22 shots were completely ineffective and harmless

Yes we did. I just sat and watch about 65 minutes of pure Chelsea possession and chances. What game were you watching? Really?!

Stick to reposting twitter shit.

We started the second half on fire and were on top comfortably until Jose started chasing the game. Then it became disjointed, but we still could've scored.

Everton did well but we win that 2-0 on another day.

I'm not reposting....

We still could've scored? BUT WE DON'T!

On another day? no another day. we lost.

This match felt like Chelsea were under Benitez and not Mourinho. We looked clueless, useless subs and not taking our chances.

Didn't look close to a Benitez performance. Rafa wouldn't have changed the formation and brought on Torres for Cole.