Jase

Man of the Match  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no complaints ...my mom ...moment of the match ...1 0 down and jose takes off LB and puts on a Striker (well he is supposed to be one ) //

seriously NO complaints ..I didnt see ANYONE not giving 100% and that is all I ever demand ... LADY LUCK is a bitch and was wearing blue today/..stupid cunt

Compared to last season though, I was impressed. The tempo to our game was fantastic. No one was taking more than two touches, quick fast passing. Sure you compare results to others but when you compare this Chelsea to last year's Chelsea and I prefer this playing style. Just couldn't take our countless chances.

Mikel for De Rossi and Eto'o for Falcao/Cavani today I am sure we wouldn't have lost.

No, stop the Mikel crap. He was actually good today. I was very impressed. We were wasteful. Mikel done his job, kept possession, won the ball back a few times and Falcao and Cavani's first choice was never Chelsea.

Sorry but do you actually think we played shit? You lot are off your fucking heads. If we had just taken some chances, we woulda won 5-0 which we would've deserved. 65% to like 35% with 20 odd shots and we just missed so many chances. I thought we were good today and 3-0, 4-0 would've been a fair reflection. We were very unlucky, Everton did nothing.

What he said.

Well, we played 5 matches this year and in possession when we have to create space to unlock team, we look clueless.

I'm not optimistic for this year. We don't have players to outmuscle like the first Mourinho team.

I would have prefered to have kept Benitez, buy some midfielders. We had a good system in the last three months and except Man City were nearly always the better team.

We had the central defense pushing higher than what we do, more triangles, more coordinated movements to move from side to side and penetrating moves.

In this second half, we played with no plan on how to attack and were just playing on sheer will but we can't outmuscle them with the players we have.

We battered them for the majority of the game. Just couldn't finish any chances. Ah well, not too worried at this point :)

no we didnt. 1st half was even and 2nd half they outplayed us. tactically, martinez definetly won today and mourinhos subs didnt change anything. Everton were the better team and deserved the win.

lol @people saying we should've won 3 or 4-0 what are people smoking while watching matches?! we had 10 great mins in the 2nd half and after this we couldnt produce one good chance. everton had 2 or 3 great counter-attacks and Baines hit the woodwork.

most of our 22 shots were completely ineffective and harmless

Very disappointing not so much in the result but about how disorganized we looked. I didn't get the Torres sub for that reason as well. Eto'o was clearly gassed and should have come off but putting Torres and Eto'o on just confused an already messy side. We should have finished better with Schurrle and Eto'o being especially responsible and probably deserved a draw overall. I think despite all those chances we really only had one good strike at goal (that was Ramires' shot that was well saved by Howard).