Jase

Man of the Match  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check the stats ..then rewatch the watch if you still don't understand watch another sport

Chelsea 22 shots, 0 goals.

Everton 11 shots. 1 goal.

They put their chances away, we didn't.

In what logical world do you deprive those stats as, deserving to win? We don't put our chances away, we don't deserve to win. Simple. Not rocket science so don't stress yourself out.

It was just one of them days. I knew we wouldnt win when we missed all those chances in the first half.

On a side not, Im finding it increasingly frustrating seeing Hazard walk especially when we just lost the ball.

Yes we did. I just sat and watch about 65 minutes of pure Chelsea possession and chances. What game were you watching? Really?!

yeah because possession automatically means that we were better. 65 minutes of pure chelsea possession?

56-46 % doesnt looks like total chelsea possession?

we was awful in the 2nd half. after the subs we lost our shape and rythm and ran around like headless chicken. futhermore we cant pass the ball well and dominate a game. the only thing mourinho teams can play is counter-attacking football and it seems like it wont change ever. as soon as we have to make the game and the opponent sits deep, we are clueless. we have no world-class striker and our best AMF is out of form.

1st half was decent and we didnt deserve to concede. 2nd half goes to Everton. they played brilliant, tactical football. martinez outplayed mou on this game.

for people who are saying that we deserved to win

Mourinho: "We had chances and chances and we didn't score. If you don't score what you create means nothing."

Mourinho: "We had 21 shots...but a team who has chances like that and doesn't take them deserves to lose."

said by the man himself. we literally missed a couple of open goals. unacceptable. everton did the needful. towards the end of the 2nd half, we dint even look like a threat. had no penetration. if we want to win the PL, we will have to come from behind in many a game. with the strike force that we have, we will miss chances and be trailing inspite of playing the better football. so what disappointed me today was our 2nd half performance. except for the schurlle chance and the hazard shot which were both towards the start of the half , we were actually pathetic.

ps- if this is how luiz wants to play then i would honestly prefer KALAS over him. disgraceful performance.

Wrong. No they did not and Cole was useless. Had we maybe had someone alongside Mikel who would of help more going forward then we might of got a goal. Please stop looking to blame him when he was good today. The others just did not have their shooting boots on. Look at Carrick, had a similar role to Mikel today and was voted by BT Sport as MOTM but what helped is he did his role while the others fortunately took their chances and they won the game.

fair enough - rate Carrick very differently than most people do. Good player, but nothing special. His long passing is better than Mickel's though.

Cole had a poor game because he was marking Coleman and was constantly under pressure because Everton blocked the sides. Mikel on the other hand loses possesion on his own when given space. He's not marked tightly and still cannot produce anything in attack. That's *also* a fair criticism of his game and I will stop as soon as he can produce something in attack.

We waited over two weeks for this shit. :doh:

A match on Goodison Park is never easy and I would have been happy with a draw but can't take too many positives of a loss with so many missed chances.

Just irritates me. Just because we lost it means we were shit. NO not at all. We were a clinical striker from winning comfortably and just blew so many chances. Schurrle the worst culprit but i fucking swear, we play like that again and we'll fucking hammer someone and everyone will say how amazing we were. We lost and congrats to Everton but the scoreline doesn't show the true reflection of the game at all, not even slightly.

Everton won 1-0 and they were magnificent according to Jamie, bullshit-on the fence-backs both teams-knows fuck all-Redknapp. So then surely the team with 22 shots and close to 70% possession must have been amazingly stunningly magnificent. We all know scorelines are the most important thing but come on guys, come on give your team some fucking credit for fighting all the way and coming back again and again and again to try and get the goal. We tried everything today and unfortunately we came up just a bit short. Down to bad finishing and bad luck, that is all. Not because we were shit.

We'll be back.

Chelsea 22 shots, 0 goals.

Everton 11 shots. 1 goal.

They put their chances away, we didn't.

In what logical world do you deprive those stats as, deserving to win? We don't put our chances away, we don't deserve to win. Simple. Not rocket science so don't stress yourself out.

IM glad you don't work for NASA ..suggest you watch MORE football

Just irritates me. Just because we lost it means we were shit. NO not at all. We were a clinical striker from winning comfortably and just blew so many chances. Schurrle the worst culprit but i fucking swear, we play like that again and we'll fucking hammer someone and everyone will say how amazing we were. We lost and congrats to Everton but the scoreline doesn't show the true reflection of the game at all, not even slightly.

Everton won 1-0 and they were magnificent according to Jamie, bullshit-on the fence-backs both teams-knows fuck all-Redknapp. So then surely the team with 22 shots and close to 70% possession must have been amazingly stunningly magnificent. We all know scorelines are the most important thing but come on guys, come on give your team some fucking credit for fighting all the way and coming back again and again and again to try and get the goal. We tried everything today and unfortunately we came up just a bit short. Down to bad finishing and bad luck, that is all. Not because we were shit.

We'll be back.

Can you please start posting on here a lot more?

Didn't some players look a bit tired? Especially in the second half.

I wonder whether Mourinho could've used more the players who did not play internationally midweek. I guess Mata did not and still looked a bit lethargic.

To the people saying we just lacked a clinical striker... but we do not have one! So, are you saying we are not title contenders because of that?

We'll be back.

so far this is POD ,,,post of the day ...read it and study ,,,don't reply till tomorrow

A loss that early in the season can be poison. i can't remember Jose chasing teams in the league effectively. He as well as us are better at being top all season.

We face an uphill struggle now, we really do, City is only getting better.

We have the same amount of points as the typical contenders. There's no uphill struggle as yet as there isn't a big gap between the clubs. It's early in the season we have a lot of opportunities to pick up points and the other clubs have a lot of time to drop points.

This season looks to be a great transition period for a lot of teams and looks to be a great fight for everyone. A bit too early to be so down

sometimes its easy to forget that even finishing is a part of football. infact its the biggest part of the game. u can pass the ball around and pass it wonderfully but it means SHIT if you dont score and take your chances.

we have a wonderful example in ARSENAL who are so hell bent on playing awesome football that they have not won a trophy in 8 years.

beautiful football means NOTHING unless u get a beautiful result.

also we were good for the first half. we were good for 5-10 minutes of the 2nd half. we were pathetic for the last 40 minutes. so lets not hoot our own horns.