Jase

Man of the Match  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no complaints ...my mom ...moment of the match ...1 0 down and jose takes off LB and puts on a Striker (well he is supposed to be one ) //

seriously NO complaints ..I didnt see ANYONE not giving 100% and that is all I ever demand ... LADY LUCK is a bitch and was wearing blue today/..stupid cunt

Eto better than torres. Lacking something in cm. But nothing new there. We were a bit unlucky. Didn't deserve to lose. But work to be done. Also would like to see azpi given a go at right back.

Loaning lukaku and keeping torres and ba is looking good.

We did deserve to lose. 22 attempts at goal and 0 scored? We were fucking sloppy and absolutely pathetic. Our consistency will forever and will be our demise unless it drastically changes.

no complaints ...my mom ...moment of the match ...1 0 down and jose takes off LB and puts on a Striker (well he is supposed to be one ) //

seriously NO complaints ..I didnt see ANYONE not giving 100% and that is all I ever demand ... LADY LUCK is a bitch and was wearing blue today/..stupid cunt

Eto better than torres. Lacking something in cm. But nothing new there. We were a bit unlucky. Didn't deserve to lose. But work to be done. Also would like to see azpi given a go at right back.

Loaning lukaku and keeping torres and ba is looking good.

We did deserve to lose. 22 attempts at goal and 0 scored? We were fucking sloppy and absolutely pathetic. Our consistency will forever and will be our demise unless it drastically changes.

We looked like headless chickens. Everton looked like we should be looking at some points in that match. Dancing rings around our central midfield.

Ramires anonymous, Oscar had no impact, Hazard was surrounded by 3 Everton players every time he got the ball, the defense looked drunk, and we looked DISMAL in front of goal as usual.

Never thought I'd say this but MIKEL was our best player!

Not overreacting when I say this...EMBARRASSING performance when we look at the team we fielded. We should've had more than enough to beat an Everton side with almost no goal threat.