André Schürrle

BlueLion.

This might be a controversial opinion but pound for pound he's the best finisher in our squad imo. Play him regularly and with his intelligent movement which makes him get in good goal scoring positions and through balls from Fabregas, I'm confident he can reach 18 plus goals next season.

Against smaller teams that sit deep and let us have the ball most of the time he should definitely get the nod ahead of Willian who poses no goal threat.

Costa opening up space and occupying defenders as well as the service he'll get from Cesc should see him scoring loads.

My opinion on him has been the same since start of last season. Fantastic movement always, and just needs to be more consistent with his finishing (last game he missed an easy chance)

But overall I love his attitude and he should rightly start more games next season.

Poll : Would you start the season with Schurrle instead of Willian?

Depends on the opponent, but I'd start them both with Willian in the middle if Fabregas can fit in a deeper position; Schrulle and Hazard wide