André Schürrle

BlueLion.

What he adds to his game are goals goals goals. If he can give same efficiency to Chelsea on regular basis I can see him play lot under Mou. He would be instant danger on counters.

I have this feeling should Oscar underperform, we will see alot of Schurrle-Hazard-Willian. It realy will be time for Oscar to step up or Jose will have little reason to keep him.

When I think about Schurrle, I could never forget his half match hattrick, twice !

My favourite is his third goal against Sweden :

iCM0kIR4OZjlJ.gif

that curl shoot... you would love the keeper reaction.

What. A. Goal. :clap:

I still remember I went 'OOOOH SCHURRLE!!!! WHAT A GOAL!' when watching the game.

I still remember I went 'OOOOH SCHURRLE!!!! WHAT A GOAL!' when watching the game.

I'm having a hard time imaging what you sounded like. Can you specify a certain tone with which you said that or maybe describe how your voice sounds like?

• 2 weeks later...

He'd be a constant starter for us if his natural position wasn't the same as Hazard's...if only his left foot was as good as his right!

who knows Eden won't prove himself to be better at the CAM position as many - especially the Belgians who know him better than us - say is his best position. Then André could have the LW all for himself... Willian, Oscar, Salah to fight for the RW position.

At least for some matches we could try that. Then we'd know if for us Eden is also better at #10 and Schurrle would have more chances.

Always positive when he comes on. Same when he came on against PSG when we beat them at the Bridge. Always looking forward, to beat people when he can, to run in behind, to go on the outside as well as the inside when he can to add variety. Hopefully he starts against France on the left, Debuchy leaves a lot of space when going forward so this would be ideal for Schurrle (or even Podolski) to exploit.

He must score at least 10 PL goals next season though as well as adding more assists but I feel that will come, hes effectively as good as a striker in front of goal at times, works the keeper most times.