André Schürrle

BlueLion.

i would start the next season with schurrle instead of oscar!!!

Yeah you would play a winger instead of an AM because you don't like him.

He played bad and was awfull but saying Schurrle should get the AM spot from him is just LOL atleast you could of said Willian.

He played bad and was awfull but saying Schurrle should get the AM spot from him is just LOL atleast you could of said Willian.

What role did willian play for us towards the end of the season when oscar was dropped time and again. Was it the AM role? Oh I think it was!!! How shocking...

So would a schurrle- willian- hazard trio make sense!!!! Why not!!! Infact another person made the same comme t, dint he!!!

But well, u would require to know a certain details of our players to understand the majority of the posts on here which is well, out of your pay grade. But anyways... keep the oscar love fest on... :lol:

i would start the next season with schurrle instead of oscar!!!

Fabregas- Matic

Schurrle- Hazard- Willian

Costa

Yes please. That will pose danger to any team and will guarantee goals for sure. I hope to see this lineup a lot next season.

Fabregas- Matic

Schurrle- Hazard- Willian

Costa

Yes please. That will pose danger to any team and will guarantee goals for sure. I hope to see this lineup a lot next season.

oh!!! see sherry33 another person understands and says the same thing, does not he!!! i really was not talking about rocket science, was i?

What role did willian play for us towards the end of the season when oscar was dropped time and again. Was it the AM role? Oh I think it was!!! How shocking...

So would a schurrle- willian- hazard trio make sense!!!! Why not!!! Infact another person made the same comme t, dint he!!!

But well, u would require to know a certain details of our players to understand the majority of the posts on here which is well, out of your pay grade. But anyways... keep the oscar love fest on... :lol:

You implied a direct switch between Schurrle and Oscar you said nothing about Willian. Beside that you can also play

Hazard - Cesc - Schurrle as far as im concerned.

I like how you twist my and your own words to make it sound legit.

Beside that you would play Willian instead of Oscar when Willian was twice as bad in this World Cup.

You even double quote my post just to show you are right :doh:

Chill its a forum and as far as im concerned each is allowed to post they're oppinion but you don't need to insult nor do you need to say i love Oscar when in fact i love Chelsea just because a poster is posting loads of bollocks. As far as im concerned you should certain write the amount of details needed in order to say what you said in your first post.

You implied a direct switch between Schurrle and Oscar you said nothing about Willian. Beside that you can also play

Hazard - Cesc - Schurrle as far as im concerned.

I like how you twist my and your own words to make it sound legit.

Beside that you would play Willian instead of Oscar when Willian was twice as bad in this World Cup.

You even double quote my post just to show you are right :doh:

Chill its a forum and as far as im concerned each is allowed to post they're oppinion but you don't need to insult nor do you need to say i love Oscar when in fact i love Chelsea just because a poster is posting loads of bollocks. As far as im concerned you should certain write the amount of details needed in order to say what you said in your first post.

The person I quoted said something of the order of would u replace willian with schurrle?

I said I would rather replace oscar with schurrle.

Please tell me what that would mean? Please tell me how I twisted anything? Is not our main trio of Ams willian- oscar-hazard right now???

If someone says he would rather want schurrle in place of oscar, aCHELSEA fan or rather ANY chelsea fan would understand that he means willian/hazard thru the center and not schurrle. Really dude, its not rocket sciemce like I said befote. Or the minimum u can do is read what I wrote and what I quoted to understand the context. This is a forum like u said and most of the times people will write in a way that is comfortable to them, they would not be thinking about ways to explain everything to shery33 specially when it is so obvious.

Willian was good for chelsea, oscar was not. That's what matters. Oscar is in terribke form, willian is not, another thing that natters. And if u can't see how poor/average oscae has been after the croatia game and those 2 chnces agaibst mexico, then I am sorry, I can't waste my time.

The person I quoted said something of the order of would u replace willian with schurrle?

I said I would rather replace oscar with schurrle.

Please tell me what that would mean? Please tell me how I twisted anything? Is not our main trio of Ams willian- oscar-hazard right now???

If someone says he would rather want schurrle in place of oscar, aCHELSEA fan or rather ANY chelsea fan would understand that he means willian/hazard thru the center and not schurrle. Really dude, its not rocket sciemce like I said befote. Or the minimum u can do is read what I wrote and what I quoted to understand the context. This is a forum like u said and most of the times people will write in a way that is comfortable to them, they would not be thinking about ways to explain everything to shery33 specially when it is so obvious.

Willian was good for chelsea, oscar was not. That's what matters. Oscar is in terribke form, willian is not, another thing that natters. And if u can't see how poor/average oscae has been after the croatia game and those 2 chnces agaibst mexico, then I am sorry, I can't waste my time.

What has exactly Willian did to make you say he is above Oscar in the line up?

Yes Oscar is in terrible form and i even stated that in the first post but you probably didn't wanted to check that fact also. Thing is Willian did close to nothing also if i remember correctly bar few games here and there.

If i had the chance i would sell Willian and Oscar in a heartbit to get Sanchez but things don't go that way unfortunately.

What has exactly Willian did to make you say he is above Oscar in the line up?

Yes Oscar is in terrible form and i even stated that in the first post but you probably didn't wanted to check that fact also. Thing is Willian did close to nothing also if i remember correctly bar few games here and there.

If i had the chance i would sell Willian and Oscar in a heartbit to get Sanchez but things don't go that way unfortunately.

can't bother!!!! Really can't bother!!!

I know for one that this motherfucker has realy good long shot. But he never tries it anymore. This Wc or chelsea games; he doesnt even try.

Its one of his better abilities but he seems to just leave it out of his game.