André Schürrle

BlueLion.

very poor. all his good performances have come in europe for us. seems like he still has not settled well in PL. i will be shocked if he is in the squad for spurs and also that if this continues, he wont be a part of our squad next year. he is a pretty good player and seems to have a massive rep in bundesliga. so we wont be short of offers.

Another virtually anonymous display. His acolytes will come and make excuses for him I'm certain. Very decent bloke on social media but nowhere near good enough for an elite team like Chelsea. He's not even manageably good like a Willian is. Willian might be toothless in attack most times, but his pace and exquisite technique means he's able to synchronize perfectly with the team. Schurrle's awful technique and one-dimensional style of play just can't enable him to do likewise. It's So bad in-fact that his very presence in the team hinders the entire fabric of our play.

It's not the first time Andre has been hauled off at half-time after an incredibly dismal performance that has a negative influence on the team, just this season alone I can think of Swansea at home and Maribor away just this season ALONE and other matches last season as well. That's simply unacceptable for a Chelsea footballer, even for a squad player. It means he can't be trusted. Jose won't baby-sit him any longer. It must have donned by now that Andre isn't good enough for Chelsea. He'll be sold in the summer to a lesser side.

This so much! Spot on post. I will be really really surprised he will still be here next season. He's probably lucky Salah is playing even worse, because we won't offload 2 wingers in january.

I feel that andre needs to play a role similar to juan mata role in order for him to do well.

For a winger, he doesnt really provide great width and is always in the central area of the field.

However, he and costa are probably the most likely recipients to cesc's throughballs.

I am very sad and at the same time concerned with his level.

Now it is disturbing to know that we are practically with the just players, because the alternatives in the area of CAM / Wing are not setting a good level, we make a change and the team suffers. And if we fight for divers titles at the same time, we must not only have a XI established, if not to some alternatives in that we can trust when they are needed.

Hopefully Andre raise his level because it is a very good player. And Salah, unfortunately Mou not trust him.

Mourinho: 'and I replaced Schurrle with Willian at half-time because Southampton had a low block and Schurrle is more dangerous getting behind people. With such a low block, we needed more a creative guy like Willian than a runner like Schurrle.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/12/final-whistle-verdict--doubly-punished.html?

I feel hopeless about our RW at the moment.

Schurrle completely out of form, Willian completely useless, Salah feels like isn't even part of this team anymore, he doesn't even figure in the bench for matches in a row.

Seriously, I'm the last one to join any transfer bandwagon, I think we have a great squad, but I'm starting to concede we really need to sign a better winger. Schurrle only fits a certain kind of game, so even when he's in form (and hopefully he will) he can't play teams sitting deep - or as Mou said, with a low block (although I suppose there are a few differences between those, but fact remains he can't play either situation).

So if the guy that could be useful if he gets in form can only fit certain kind of matches and the other is absolutely and hopelessly useless attacking we just have one side of our attack that is moot. We have to find better options.

100%

Schurrle is only for a certain type of game or team, sad but true, and like you say, IF he is on form.

Big IF.

Don't enjoy being negative toward a player but.. its been a while since he's convinced anyone, even if he's scored its glossed the performance.

I feel hopeless about our RW at the moment.

Schurrle completely out of form, Willian completely useless, Salah feels like isn't even part of this team anymore, he doesn't even figure in the bench for matches in a row.

Seriously, I'm the last one to join any transfer bandwagon, I think we have a great squad, but I'm starting to concede we really need to sign a better winger. Schurrle only fits a certain kind of game, so even when he's in form (and hopefully he will) he can't play teams sitting deep - or as Mou said, with a low block (although I suppose there are a few differences between those, but fact remains he can't play either situation).

So if the guy that could be useful if he gets in form can only fit certain kind of matches and the other is absolutely and hopelessly useless attacking we just have one side of our attack that is moot. We have to find better options.

ARE YOU ON THE REUS BANDWAGON NOW?[emoji4]

ARE YOU ON THE REUS BANDWAGON NOW?[emoji4]

Well, I love Woodynho with all my heart. I've always felt you guys were dreaming too high (still not sure if you aren't because I don't know what are the real chances of him ending up here), and that he was a luxury signing if he came, but I definitely would be looking either a MD to play the Cesc role in the pivot or a RW next season (definitely not in January).

I believe it's about time we replace Cahill (having been said for a while now), but maybe we also need to take care of this other situation at the end of the season as well.

Mourinho: 'and I replaced Schurrle with Willian at half-time because Southampton had a low block and Schurrle is more dangerous getting behind people. With such a low block, we needed more a creative guy like Willian than a runner like Schurrle.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/12/final-whistle-verdict--doubly-punished.html?

Sadly, after the obvious Fabregas and Hazard, Willian is one of our more creative players lol.

Mourinho: 'and I replaced Schurrle with Willian at half-time because Southampton had a low block and Schurrle is more dangerous getting behind people. With such a low block, we needed more a creative guy like Willian than a runner like Schurrle.’

'Creative' and 'Willian' seriously do not belong in the same sentence.

Well, I love Woodynho with all my heart. I've always felt you guys were dreaming too high (still not sure if you aren't because I don't know what are the real chances of him ending up here), and that he was a luxury signing if he came, but I definitely would be looking either a MD to play the Cesc role in the pivot or a RW next season (definitely not in January).

I believe it's about time we replace Cahill (having been said for a while now), but maybe we also need to take care of this other situation at the end of the season as well.

That's what everyone says, but I still have hopes we can get him. I feel RW is more important right now. CB and a Cesc back up can come in the summer. If we get Reus, he's the most complete player who will likely be abailable, not omly is he a goalscoring threat, but also creativr and has great workrate. #OneDay

I read that you're Brazilian, I just started a topic on a Brazilian player in the section of the forum for signings, his name is Fabinho and now plays for Monaco but before juice at Real Madrid Castilla (U21) and debuted with Real Madrid thanks to Jose Mourinho after spending six months training every day with Jose. I think it might be a very interesting player.

I think you maybe know something more about Fabinho because you are Brazilian and I'm sure you can tell us more things about Fabinho.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/19611-fabinho/#entry1030847

I hope your comments!