André Schürrle

BlueLion.

and also because they associate mono with kissing and sleeping around, lol, so that's probably why he doesn't want to say what that was... unless he got it from Montana.

I'm for real, some people hide this specific disease because of the ways it's passed along.

That's funny you said that because when I got mono people were making jokes about me sleeping around etc. but really I got it from sharing a water bottle with someone. :lol:

That's funny you said that because when I got mono people were making jokes about me sleeping around etc. but really I got it from sharing a water bottle with someone. :lol:

but I do hope it's not mono... many athletes don't ever recovery physically from it. It can be nasty for professional athletes. They can still lead a normal life but can't perform at high level the way it's demanded by modern sports.

When he made his trademark run against Newcastle (Fabregas of course spotted him, but he was slightly offside) I had renewed hope about him.

Very happy he found the net finally. He will surely get more chances this month to prove his importance.

I really liked his energy yesterday when he came on, even though he should be taking his shots a bit quicker. Maybe it was because he replaced Willian, but I really thought he had a very positive impact when he came on.

I really liked his energy yesterday when he came on, even though he should be taking his shots a bit quicker. Maybe it was because he replaced Willian, but I really thought he had a very positive impact when he came on.

Yep, Willy had his first bad game in a while yesterday, and when Schurrle came on he was still clearly buoyed by his goal and good performance against Sporty Lesbian in midweek. Needed to take the shot on first time though.

Given the way we've been playing lately, I think it's very important that he regains form and starts receiving more chances.

Schurrle is the kind of player we don't have in the team, at his best his a powerful weapon now that we have someone like Cesc that spots his runs.

He's an important asset and I hope he gains the RW position in a couple of months. Also, he's yet another example of player that his gives all, he never stops trying. As we now know he was nursing a disease lately, maybe that's why he became suddenly so selfish and was trying a thousand shots by match.

Yesterday he had a chance to shoot, and he chose to pass to Drogba (IRRC). He was never selfish, and I was surprised to see him over-shooting everything, but maybe it was because he knew he had some limitations and decided to take the thing he does better instead of going for the pass. When you know you have physical issues, you try to make things happen faster. It's normal reaction. You go for the kill earlier.

Stevie Wonder could teach him a thing or two about vision. Jeez.

I just can't trust him to start games, especially away from home at this moment in time. You never know what to expect from Andre and that's what worries me the most about him.